Dog cupid - Mark Tuan

You take care of dogs as your part time job, as usual at the evening you will walk the dogs at the park but sadly it turn out to be disaster. You accidentally loose grip of the dogs lease and watch them run for their freedom. You panicked with the sudden situation and froze there for a moment. After you get your head straight, you quickly ran to catch every single dog. After you catches all of the dog you notice that one were missing and it was coco! you tried search for her every corner of the park but no sight of coco.

You went back to your workplace without coco in your hand since it's already night time and the dogs owner are already waiting for their dog. You explain to your boss that you might have lost Coco on your duty to walk the dogs at the park, your boss was shocked to hear the news and scolded you for not being careful enough. When the owner of coco come, your boss try to explain what happened to him and he was shocked by it too.

"Mark-sshi... I promise you we will find her and bring her to you safely" you boss said as she bow down to apologize.
"Argh! How am I going to explain to Youngjae now?! How can you clumsily lose our dog?! Are you brainless or something?" He was frustrated by the thought that his dog is missing.
"I'm sorry Mark-sshi... It was my fault that I lost your dog...I will take responsible to search for her and find her no matter what" you bow down and quickly went on a search for coco.

Mark put his hands on his waist and ruffle his hair out of frustration. He was about to call Youngjae and tell him the news but only to hear another surprising news.
"Mark...you can't believe what I just found at our apartment." Youngjae exclaimed.
"Youngjae look ..you see...coco.." Mark was about to tell Youngjae that coco is missing but Youngjae cut him off.
"Coco? Oh that's the thing I wanted to tell you...I found coco at our door step..." Youngjae state.
"Nae?? She's there? Is she ok?" Mark was dumbfounded.
"Yes she fine~ she's excited as always...maybe she run from the dog day care and went home by herself..coco..you must have miss us~ what's a clever girl" Youngjae coo at coco then hang up on Mark.

Mark quickly apologize at the owner of dog care center and said he was sorry for getting furious at them. When mark was about to leave he heard that the owner of the dog care center couldn't get touch of you. Mark feel guilty what he have cause so he take the responsible and went on search for you. As he was driving along the road but still no sight of you, he stop near the the park area and tried to search for you by foot.

Mark past by the dark alley but something caught his attention that make him seek you there. He saw a flashlight coming from the alley, as he went closer towards it, you suddenly jump at him thinking it was someone bad. Both of you lost balance and you were on top of him kneeling.
"Ma...Mark-sshi??!! " you said surprisingly.
"Yes...ermmm if you mind? Could you stand up .." Mark point out at the position you were.

Your face turn into mess blush and quickly help him stand up, you bow him an apologize and tell him you haven't found whereabouts coco yet.
"It's fine...coco is in safe hand now." He state.
"What? Where? How?" You ask surprisingly
"Surprisingly after she ran from you...she went to my apartment and now she is in safe hand with her eomma" Mark chuckle with your reaction then explain it to you.
"Eomma? Your girlfriend? " you straightforwardly ask him.
"Ahh..no he's not my girlfriend..he's my close friend" Mark casually said that make you give him a confuse look.
"Nae? Coco's eomma is a guy? " you confusingly said that make him chuckle with your confusion.
"It's a long story...well I want to apologize how I acted towards you before...how about I treat you to dinner? " Mark offer you to have dinner with him.

You decline his offer at first but then your stomach start to grumble that make him chuckle. You wrap your arms around your stomach and bite you lip out of embarrassment. He took you hand and pull you into his car, he brought you to a bbq restaurant and ordered the food for  both of you. As you dig in the food out of hunger, he was watching you eat like there was no tomorrow. You realize his stare and ask what's the matter, without realizing it he blurt out something that make you bright red just like color of kimchi. 

"It's cute seeing you eat" Mark blurt out.
"Nae? Ahh..." You lowering your head, tried to cover the blush on your face
"No..don't get me wrong...it's a compliment...wait I mean..the way you eat look so delicious..no that come out wrong..what I really mean is.." Mark was trying to figure the right sentences but stop when you feed him a wrap of meat.

He was surprised by your sudden action but slowly form a smile when he saw you were giggling. After the dinner, both of you were walking along the street to digest the food. You saw a pet shop near by so without realizing it you pulled Mark toward it and brought him there. You look around and then showed him a dress for dog.
"Mark-sshi... Would coco like this? " you ask for his opinion.
"She will...but why are you showing it to me?" Mark ask.
"Well..I want to apologize her for not take care of her properly today...I felt guilty for being too brainless today" you lowering your head.
" that's enough of apologizing for today...I didn't mean to call you brainless..it was just the heat that make me said something so hurtful...so ask a sign for forgiveness let me treat you some drink?" He put his hands on you shoulder and stare at your eyes for approval.

You nodded and followed him to the cafe as you took a sip of your green tea, you thanked him for treating you today. You let out a bag and gave it to him a sign for thank you. A smile plastered on his face as he thank you for it. He send you home safely and bid you goodbye. After he arrived home, coco jump on him to greet him.
"Yah...Mark hyung where have you been?" Youngjae ask worriedly.
"I was out with a....friend" Mark reply while giving coco kisses.
"Oh! What that you bought? Is it food" Youngjae pointed at the paper bag which mark was holding.

Mark gave it to Youngjae but only to see inside was dog clothes. Youngjae was quite disappointed but later grin when he read a small letter from you.
"Thank you for everything Mark-sshi..I hope coco will like the clothes and snack  I bought for her~ hope to see you, coco and coco's eomma more in the future...from Park Y/n" Youngjae read it out load, then grin at Mark asking him who is the lucky girl.
"My future lover~" Mark coo and take the letter from Youngjae's hand.
"Wuuuu~~ coco...your appa is in love" Youngjae coo while snugging coco.

Finish with Mark fanfic~
Hope you liked it...

Finish with Mark fanfic~Hope you liked it