A Coffee Shop? - Park Jinyoung

You had just move to Seoul from America a year ago. Your friend had been talking about a new cafe that had just opened near your place. You always wanted to go there ever since it opened but never got the chance to.

It finally your day off, so you decided to go to the coffee shop but only to be greet with a sign that said "coffee machine is broken, sorry". You sigh that you had miss your chance to finally see what is io this famous coffee shop that people have been going to. You were just about to walk home when suddenly the shop door open. It gave you a surprised not knowing that there is actually a person inside.

"Sorry to scare you there..I didn't know there was a person " he bow down to apologize.
"Ahh..ani ani..it's fine..it was my fault for being surprise to easily" you embarrassingly laugh it off.
"I never had seen you before..are you new?" He ask.
"I just move to these street and know that you recently open your shop..I thought that I could visit today but sadly..I come at the wrong time" you sadly explain.
"Mian..it was unexpected that our coffee machine broke down..." He sigh.
"It's fine..I can come another time..I just hope the machine won't be broken by the time I come visit again hahaha" you said.
"I promise you..it will not" he smile.

You smile back to him and then excuse yourself. He watch you walk away and hoping that you will come visit his coffee shop soon.

You and your friend had promise each other to go to the coffee shop after work. As you push the door open, the door bell rang and you saw the same guy that you met the other day at the coffee counter. Your and his eyes meet and both of you smile at eachother. After you ordered your coffee, he secretly wink at you that actually made you blush. You friend was confuse on why were your face red.
"It's nothing..don't worry about it" you cupped your hot red cheek with your cold hand to ease it.

The guy who wink at you just now, notice who shy you had become and was attracted by it. While he was preparing your cappuccino, he secretly slip a small paper below your cup. The waiter send your and your friends drink to your table and to your surprise you actually notice the small paper..that was place down your cup. You secretly took it and take a peak.
It said 'wait for me here in the coffee shop around 4 o clock' with a winky face.

A smile was form on your face that gave your friends the creep as you mysteries smile. You notice it and laugh it off, pretending like nothing happen. Your friend had left while you are still waiting in the shop till the guy who gave you the small letter finish his shift.

The clock had already struck 4 and you are still waiting for him to finish. You were taping on the table, getting bored of waiting until the guy approach you out of no where.
"kkamjjagiya (I'm surprised)...why do you always surprised me?" You said.
"Maybe that's who I should always greet you..by surprising you" he laugh.
"Do you want me to get a heart attack?!" You raise an eyebrow.
"Hahaha...nah I don't want to keep giving you CPR every time we meet" he chuckle.
"So stop surprising me... Before we talk further..lets introduce first..I'm Bae Y/n. " you reach out your hand for a shake.
"I'm Jinyoung..Park Jinyoung" Jinyoung accepted your hand shake.
"Wait! Like Park Jinyoung? JYP..Park Jinyoung???" You gasp in surprised.
"Why do people think I'm him when ever I introduce my self " he shake his head in disbelief.
"Since your name sound the same...I never knew JYP is a good looking and young guy" you eyeing him.
"Haha...funny sarcasm..wait I'm good looking in your eyes?" Jinyoung grin.
"Huh?..I said that..really?? Hahahahaha..so~ why do ask me to wait for you?" You change the topic, while fanning yourself.
"I just needed your self cleaning this shop" Jinyoung shrug.
"What?! Are you kidding me?" You ask in disbelief.
"I'm kidding...I had just finished my shift and maybe I could take you out on a date" Jinyoung shyly ask.
"A date?" You ask for reassured.
"Yes...do you want to?" Jinyoung ask again.
"I love that" you accepted to go on a date with him.

You two went on a date until it it was it turn dark. Jinyoung volunteer to send you home safely. You two are already infront of your house gate.
"I had a fun date today Jinyoung" you said.
"Me too~ hoping this isn't the end of us..right?" Jinyoung ask in hope.
"Well...i don't mind going on a date with you" you shyly smile.

Jinyoung nod and it suddenly turn quiet between you both but it wasn't awkward. Jinyoung and you were drawn with eachother eyes. Jinyoung decided to lean forward, as you are too. You two shared a sweet kiss and broke it.
"You know I don't mind doing CPR to you every day" Jinyoung said that made you blush.
"Stop joking...now take care of yourself..." You nudge him on the arm.
"I will...don't forget to dream about me~" he said.
"Alright coffee boy~" you said after giving him a kiss on the cheek then went in your house.