✰ 64 ✰

alysia's pov

"stop!" i giggled, running from billie.

"no, come here! i want a hug." she whined.

"you're sweaty!"

i felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into a hug. i felt my face scrunch i'm disgust as i yelled "ewww! gross, billie!"

"let me love on you." she mumbled.

"but you're all gross and sweaty," i pouted. "i promise i'll let you love on me after you're changed and cooled down, bubbie."

she released her grip on me, turning around and walking to the green room, mumbling a "fine then."

"love you!" i shouted.

"yeah, yeah!"

"say it back!" i pouted.

she turned around and flashed me a smile. "love you, cutie."

i smiled back and watched as she turned around once again, walking away. i pulled out my phone, seeing two messages from dahlia.

iMessages
dahliaaaaa

i miss youuu
when are you coming back?

i miss you toooo
i don't know if i'm being honest :/

damn
are you happy?
like going on tour with billie and all that

veryyy :D

well then that's all that matters
speaking of, how are you and bil?

reallyyyyy good
our six month anniversary is in a week 🥺

ALREADY???
it seems like it was yesterday when you was denying that you had a crush on her
now look where you are

omg stoppp
never gonna catch me denying my feelings for her ever again
she's fucking amazing

cuteee
okay gonna go take a shower

byeeee

LOVE YOUUUU

LOVE YOUUU MOREEEE

NOT POSSIBLE BUT OKAY

YES IT IS BECAUSE I DO
NOW GO SHOWER

BYEEE

BYEEE

.

i felt billie lay her arms on my shoulders loosely, dipping her head to kiss my cheek. "who are you texting, pretty girl?"

"dahlia."

she nodded slightly and i leaned back into her, enjoying her warmth. "you're so pretty." she mumbled.

"thank you," i smiled softly. "you are too. you look like a princess."

"a princess? baby, i'm a king."

"but you look like a princess."

i twisted my head to look up at her, watching as her nose scrunched up adorably. "do not."

"do too."

"do not."

a deep voice cut me off from continuing. "i swear you bitches are always cuddling or some shit."

"fuck off, teo," billie grumped, raising her middle finger at him. "maybe if you'd get a girlfriend, you wouldn't always complain about us."

"you don't think i've tried?" mateo asked loudly, throwing his hands up.

she shrugged. "i dunno. i just kinda figured no girl wanted you." she teased.

"be nice." i said to billie, hitting her hand lightly.

"but mom, he started it." she whined.

"oh, shut up." i laughed.

mateo walked over to us and ruffled our hair, causing both of us to smack his hands away. "can't believe y'all are leaving again."

"one more month, tey-tey," billie said. "then i'm home for a couple days before i've got to do more press and more shows."

"damn." he muttered.

"yeah. damn. but i've said it before and i'll say it again; the shows make it worth it." she explained, then pressed a kiss to my temple after she said "and so does alysia."

i smiled as teo pretended to gag. "fuck all the way off, dude."

he laughed as he said "i'm just messing."

"yeah, yeah, whatever."

-

a/n this chapter is cute