✰ 46 ✰

alysia's pov

"aria's parties are actually pretty chill for the most part, at least from what i remember." i shrugged.

"yeah, they are." dahlia agreed from the backseat.

i parked the car and we all unbuckled, getting out of the car afterwards. i walked over to billie and interlocked our fingers, sending her a smile. we walked to the door and went inside, the music suddenly overwhelming. i recognized most of the people in the house, but there was quite a bit that i didn't.

i saw aria across the room and smiled at her when she noticed me. she walked over to me and billie, seeing as dahlia had walked over to a boy that i didn't recognize.

"hi, it's been so long!" she greeted as approached us. i let go of billie's hand momentarily to give aria a quick hug.

"i know! it really has been." i said as i stepped back from the hug, immediately interlocking mine and billie's fingers again.

"so who's this?" aria asked.

"this is billie, my girlfriend." i grinned.

"wassup?" billie greeted.

"nice to meet you. i'm aria."

"ditto." billie smiled.

somebody called aria's name and she looked back at them for a second before turning back to us. "i'm going to go see what he needs but have fun, alright?"

"will do."

as she walked off, i turned to face billie. "you used ditto! see, it's not that hard of a word to understand." i teased.

"i hate you." she mumbled.

"sure you do." i laughed. "you want something to drink?"

"sure." she shrugged.

i lead her into the kitchen, walking over to the counter where there was a variety of drinks. i turned to her. "what do you want?"

"just a canned coke is fine."

i nodded and grabbed one, handing it to her. i grabbed a cup for me. i grabbed the bottle of crown and filled the cup a little past halfway, then grabbed some of the apple juice and poured some into cup, mixing the two liquids together (a/n i highly recommend this shit, it's good as hell.)

i took a sip, savoring the taste. we walked back to the living room, where most of the people were. i smiled when i saw brooks and august. we walked over to them and i introduced to billie. while most of my school were homophobic assholes, there was quite a bit of people who wasn't.

-

billie's pov

me and alysia have been at the party for about an hour now. she's introduced me to a few of her friends and they're all pretty chill, which is nice.

after she introduced me to her friends, we found an empty couch, sat down, and just talked. alysia glanced around, her smile soon being replaced with a frown, and her grip on my hand tightening it a little. i furrowed my brows and followed her line of vision to see a girl walking towards us, a small smirk on face.