✰ 41 ✰

alysia's pov

"are you serious?" billie asked.

"as a heart attack, baby," i smirked. "i mean, come on. did you really think that you were gonna come to yeehaw mississippi and not ride a four wheeler?"

"uh... yeah?"

"well too bad. it's not even that bad, anyways. it's fun." i held my hand out to her from my spot on the four wheeler.

she crossed her arms. "i don't wanna."

finneas and claudia drove by on tyler's four wheeler. "aw does little baby billie not wanna ride?" finneas teased.

she flipped him off, then took my hand. i helped her onto the seat and she wrapped her arms around my waist tightly. i laughed at the determined look she had on her face now. "if you kill me, i'm going to haunt you for the rest of your life." she grumbled.

"i'm not gonna kill you, trust me. also could you loosen you grip a little bit? i can't breathe." i teased.

her face flushed as she loosened her grip. "sorry." she mumbled.

i laughed as i started the four wheeler. i started driving it on the path that was made over time of me and the twins driving on it. i started at a normal speed but then sped up when i saw the small dirt ramp that ty and brendan had made.

"you're not gonna go on that, are you?" billie asked, fear evident in her voice.

"well of course i am." i smirked.

she tightened her grip around my waist. "you better not!"

"or what?" i asked, speeding up.

she buried her face into my back. "stop, stop stop, stop, stop." she mumbled.

"it's fine, baby. it's not even that big of a jump."

i drove over the ramp, the four wheeler jumping into the air for a second before landing back on the ground. i laughed when billie let out a scream, clinging onto me even tighter somehow.

"can you like... never do that again?" she questioned shakily.

"okay, okay. no more jumps." i laughed, coming to a stop. i turned and kissed her forehead.

"shit if i get forehead kisses afterwards, then let's do it again." she said, perking up.

-

liked by aestheticallyalysia, finneas, claudiasulewski and 41,204 otherswherearetheavocados: i almost died today shit was wack-aestheticallyalysia: no you didn't, you pussywherearetheavocados: @aesthicallyalysia i hate youfinneas: imagine being sc...

wherearetheavocados: i almost died today shit was wack
-
aestheticallyalysia: no you didn't, you pussy
wherearetheavocados: @aesthicallyalysia i hate you
finneas: imagine being scared of a four wheeler couldn't be me
wherearetheavocados: @finneas i hate you too
claudiasulewski: i was just tryna ride a four wheeler and all i could hear was you screaming :/
wherearetheavocados: @claudiasulewski not you too
wherearetheavocados: damn is it national bully billie day or something 😔

-

a/n i actually live for cute little dates like this-