✰ 54 ✰

alysia's pov

it's almost been a week since tyler got into the wreck. since then, i've been back and forth between the hospital and my home, because tyler didn't want me in the hospital all the time. he said that it was just going to make me upset. so, after almost fifteen minutes of bickering, i agreed.

the doctor said that if ty can walk today, using his crutches, then he's free to go home. he's already tried twice, but had to lay back down both times. he refuses to give up, though, so we're on attempt three.

we helped him off of the hospital bed and helped get him on his crutches. he stood still for a moment before slowly making his way to the door. a smile came to my face as the doctor clapped, telling tyler that he can go home now. we led him to the elevator, proceeding to get him into brendan's car, though he had to stop a few times to catch his breath.

"yeah, go ahead and get him home. me, billie, and dahlia will get all of our stuff from the room." i told brendan as he shut the passenger door.

"alright, we'll see you in a bit." he said as he pulled me into a quick hug.

"be safe."

"we will." he smiled.

i turned back to billie and dahlia as bren bren also got in his car. "well, let's get to it."

billie held her hand out and i walked over, placing my own in it with a small smile on my face. she's helped a lot with everything this past week. she's been by my side the whole time, always checking up on me. i really don't know what i'd do if she wasn't here with me.

we made our way back to the hotel room and quickly gathered all of our things, which admittedly, wasn't that much. we carried it out to dahlia's car after checking out of the hospital, and then made our way to my house.

after we got home, dahlia had to leave to go to work, so she said goodbye to everyone, and headed off to the coffee shop. brendan had helped tyler into his bed and now was tyler was sleeping.

i took a quick shower before sitting on my bed because hospitals aren't necessarily the cleanest places. i also made billie (who tried to take a shower with me, though i politely decline) take a shower before getting into my bed, because, like i said, hospitals aren't necessarily the cleanest places.

now i sat in billie's lap as she leaned against the wall beside my bed. her phone was playing  a playlist that we had made together in the background. "i think i love you" by phora had just started. my arms were draped loosely around her shoulders, while her hands were placed firmly on my waist.

"thank you for staying with me through all of this," i mumbled. "it really means a lot."

"of course, angel," she replied, leaning forward and pressing her lips to mine momentarily. "i'd do anything for you."

"i love you." i said after a moment of staring into her ocean eyes that i caught myself falling into a little too often. i wasn't expecting to even say that, but i can't go back now, so i kept doing. "i'm in love with you and everything you do. i love how your always there for me no matter what. i'm in love with the way your eyes light up when you're talking about your music. i'm in love with your laugh, your smile, your eyes. i'm in love with how frustrated you get when i tease you about the tiniest things. i'm in love with everything about you. i'm in love with you, billie."

before i knew it, she crashed her lips into mine, pulling me impossibly closer to her, and kissing me so deep that it was hard to tell who was breathing for who. i ran my hands up to tangle into the roots of her hair, pulling at them gently.

after what seemed like an eternity, she pulled away, both of us breathless. her eyes scanned mine as she let out a breathless "i love you too."

"you do?"

"fuck yes. i've been so just... infatuated with you since the day that i texted you." she said as ran her hands up and down my sides comfortingly.

i just smiled as a response, moving my hands from her hair to fiddle with one of her chains that she had on.

she leaned forward and kissed my forehead. "let's get some rest, pretty girl. it's been a long week."

"will you cuddle me?"

"the fuck kind of question is that?" she asked loudly, looking at me with wide eyes. "of fucking course."

-

a/n they're baBIES 🥺

also i found out that my school is cancelled for the rest of the semester which means i can't hold my bsf's hand to make her boyfriend mad until august :((((

or get my daily hug from my other bsf :(((

i'm so sAd bye