✰ 48 ✰

wherearetheavocados via instagram stories

[wherearetheavocados]: aestheticallyalysia replied to your storyyou're so softtttt

you're so softtttt

i-
i didn't sign up to get bullied :(

i'm not bullying you
just stating facts
but it's okayyy to be soft
it's cute :)

only for you 😤

i-

where did you go anyways

the backyard with zeus

ightt

.

i made my way to the backyard, a small smile coming onto my face when i saw alysia sitting in the grass, playing with zeus. i walked over and sat beside her. "hi."

"hello." she smiled.

"i was talking to zeus, but okay." i said, rolling my eyes, though i had a playful smirk on my face.

she shoved my shoulder. "i'll send your ass back to la, don't play with me." she threatened.

"you wouldn't." i challenged. "you'd want me back here within the first hour of me getting on the plane." 

"why would i miss you?" she teased. "you're annoying."

"that's not what you was saying last night." i smirked.

she face flushed as she shoved my shoulder again. "shut up, dude."

"no can do, mama."

she sighed as she laid back, crossing her arms behind her head as she stared up at the sky. it was dark out and you could clearly see the stars.

"i wish i could see the stars back at home, but la is too fucking polluted to allow me to do so." i said, pulling my knees up to my chest as i looked at the stars, mentally making lines to form the big dipper.

"i guess it is a perk of living in a shit show of a state." she chuckled dryly.

i furrowed my brows as i looked back at her. "why do you hate it here so much?"

she shrugged. "i've got a lotta bad memories. most of the people here are dicks, especially ninety percent of my family. the twins, dahlia, and... well i guess not hudson anymore, but yeah, the twins and dahlia are just about the only reasons i like it here."

i frowned. we've never really talked a lot about her other family or any thing that had happened in her past, except for one time when she told me about her grandmother coming over and yelling at her for her sexuality... and of course her parents' deaths.

"it's chill, though." she said as she looked over at me. "i don't care."

i didn't say anything and she turned back to look up at the sky. i could tell that something was bothering her, though i didn't ask her about it.

i remember reading something a while ago among the lines of "true love is when someone else's happiness is you're happiness" and honestly, as long as alysia is happy, then i'm happy.

i'm definitely in love with her.

-

a/n i don't think i'm gonna end this book soon (mainly because it's not ready to be ended yet) but i'm definitely going to have to start releasing less frequent updates because writer's block is a bitch :(