✰ 18 ✰

iMessages
billie

hey
delivered 7:26 pm

you there lmao?
delivered 7:34 pm

my family is doing fAmIlY gAmE nIgHt rn so if i don't text back that's why
delivered 8:07 pm

goodnight ig
sweet dreams angel
delivered 10:16 pm

hey
sorry i didn't answer last night
i went to sleep

oh
okay

are you free to call?
i need someone to talk to

always

incoming call from billie...
answer or decline

"you good, mama?" billie asked when i answered with a small "hey."

"no."

"you wanna talk about it, baby?" she asked, concern laced in her voice.

"hudson came over last night and he... he said he was in love with me."

"but... you're gay." she mumbled

"i know. i don't get it." i was silent for a moment. "i don't wanna lose him." i whispered.

"if he's really as in love with you as he says, he'll still try to be friends, baby." she reassured.

"i hope so." i sighed. "i just... can we talk about something else now?"

"of course. what do you wanna talk about?" she asked.

"your ep comes out in four days now." i grinned.

"i know! i'm so excited, you have no idea bro!"

"me too! i'm excited to hear my little musical genius's first ep."

"yours?" she questioned.

"mine."

"i like the sound of that."

"me too. so do you have any plans after you drop the ep?" i asked, pulling me knees up to my chest and resting my chin on my knees.

"well i'm actually working on a song right now." she mumbled.

"you never stop working, do you?"

"never." she sighed. "it's fine though. i actually really like it."

"that's good. so is this new song going to be a single?" i questioned.

she was silent for a moment. "i don't think i'll like... ever release this one, actually. it's just personal, you know?"

i nodded. "yeah, i get that."

i looked towards my door as i heard it creak, smiling when i saw that it was zeus. i patted the bed beside me and watched as he ran over and jumped onto the bed. i scratched his belly.

"is that your dog in the background?" billie asked, beginning to laugh. "he's loud as fuck, dude."

i let out a loud laugh at that. "yes, it's zeus. he just came into my room."

"cute." she said. "i can't wait to meet him."

"you really just said fuck alysia, huh?" i teased.

"did you just talk in third person?" she laughed.

"i did. what about it?"

"nothing."

my door creaked open again and i looked to see who it was this time. "me and brendan are going to get breakfast, you coming with us?"

i nodded my head. "yeah just give me second."

he nodded as well and exited my room.

"i'll talk to you later, me and the twins are going to get breakfast." i said, directing my attention back to billie.

"alright. talk to you later, baby."

i smiled softly. "talk to you later."