✰ 40 ✰

a/n i am ceo of getting my phone took right before I'm supposed to update 😌

alysia's pov

after billie's third show, there was nineteen before the fourth show. so like she promised, we caught a plane to my place. originally, i was going to text the twins that i was coming back home, but i decided that i would surprise them.

i held billie's hand as we sat in the uber in the way to my house. "i promise they'll love you. i mean, tyler knew who you was before we even started texting. brendan has been excited to meet you too."

she smiled softly. "i forgot that tyler was a 'fan,'" she put fan in air quotation marks. "i hate that word. i just... they're like my little babies. my own little family."

"that's cute."

the car stopped and i looked out of the window to see my house. "you ready?"

she nodded. "ready as i'll ever be."

we stepped of the uber after paying the driver and walked to my front door. i unlocked it and stepped inside. "i'm home!" i yelled.

i heard footsteps bounding the staircase and laughed as i saw brendan running down the stairs as fast as he could towards me. i let go of billie's hand as he reached me, picking me up into a hug. i giggled as spun me around. "hi, brendan. did you miss me that much?" i teased.

"yes, i did. it's been boring with just tyler here."

"damn, what did i do to you?" tyler questioned as he walked up.

i slipped out of brendan's hug, making a small thud when my feet hit the ground. i wrapped my arms around tyler. "hi."

"hola." he greeted. "what are you doing back so soon? i thought that the tour lasted til late october?"

i pulled away from the hug, going back to stand beside bil, intertwining my fingers with her's. "it does, but there's about a three week period between the third and fourth show, so we're here for now." i explained.

tyler grinned. "sick!" he turned to billie. "i love your music. dont smile at me is a masterpiece, bro!"

she smiled. "thanks! it means a lot." she looked between the twins, then pointed at tyler. "you're tyler and you're brendan." they nodded. "okay. if i get you two mixed up, i'm sorry. you actually look like the same exact person."

they laughed. "you're good, don't worry about it." they said in unison.

she turned to me, eyes wide and jaw dropped. "do they do that a lot?"

"way too often, to be honest," i sighed. "you'll get used to it, though."

she nodded, obviously still shocked that they were able to do that without meaning to.

her phone started ringing and she pulled it out of her pocket. finneas was calling her. "i'll be right back." she said as she stepped outside.

we all nodded and i faced the twins. "that was her brother. he and his girlfriend went to get something to eat before coming over here. his name is finneas, and he's twenty two, and his girlfriend's name is claudia. she's twenty three. they're both really sweet." i explained.

claudia had come on to the tour right before the third show. she's an actual angel and we get along really well.

"that's cool."

billie walked in a few minutes later. "they'll be here in twenty or so minutes."

i nodded. "alright, well me and billie are going to go up to my room, so i'll see you two when fin and claudia get here."

i took billie's hand and showed her the way to my room. she looked around when we walked in. "this is so pretty."

"thank you." i smiled.

she returned the smile. i sat down on my bed and pulled her into my lap. "hi."

"hi."

"what do you wanna do?"

"i'd like to kiss you, if that's alright with you." she whispered.

"that's plenty alright with me." i said before pressing my lips to her's.

-

a/n okay hi. um... so some of you asked for smut and um i'm sorry to disappoint, but i don't write smut. um so pleasedontaskforit

entways

if your girl doesn't play minecraft with you, is she even your girl?