✰ 50 ✰

a/n aye 50 chapters

iMessages
bubbie 🥺🤍

where did you go :(((((

i went out to get some food baby
go back to sleep
i'll be back soon

i wanna cuddle 🥺

we can cuddle as soon as i get back okay?
just go back to sleep
i'll be there when you wake up

okay
i'll be here waiting for you :(

cutie 🥺

.

billie's pov

i quietly made my way into the hotel room, careful not to to wake alysia up. i held a bag of taco bell burritos and quesadillas. i set it on the table and then made my way to the bedroom.

alysia laid cuddled into the sheets, soft snores escaping her slightly parted lips every now and then. i smiled softly before making my way to the bed and sitting beside her. i gently shook her awake. "goodmorning, angel."

"goodmorning." she mumbled tiredly.

"i got taco bell."

"can i have some, bubbie?" she asked, giving me puppy dog eyes.

cute ass.

"of course. you like the quesadillas, right?" i asked, making sure. "and the cinnamon twists?"

she pouted. "why are you so perfect?"

i simply flashed her a grin as a response. i leaned down and kissed her forehead before standing up. "i'll be right back."

i walked back to the main room and grabbed the bag of taco bell, making my way back into the bedroom afterwards. i sat back on the bed, watching as alysia sat up, rubbing at her eyes. i pulled out her quesadillas and cinnamon twists and handed them to her.

"thank you." she grinned.

"anything for you, pretty girl."

we ate in a comfortable silence. after we finished, alysia looked at me with a pout.

"why are you pouting?"

"i want my cuddles." she held her arms out. "please?"

i laughed as i moved closer to her, wrapping her in my arms as we laid down. "only because you asked nicely." i teased.

-

a/n my little sister tried to hug me and i pushed her back and said "stay six feet apart. ion want corona." and she started crying-