✰ 42 ✰

alysia's pov

"YOU'RE BACK HOME AND YOU'RE JUST NOW TELLING ME?! AND YOU'VE BEEN BACK FOR TWO DAYS?!" dahlia yelled over the phone. i cringed as i held my phone away from my ear, tired of being ear raped. "I'M COMING OVER AND SLAPPING YOU!"

"jeez, dahlia, calm down. my ears are bleeding from your yelling. listen, the first day was spent just chilling at the house and letting the twins get to know billie, fin, and claudia. then yesterday, i took my girl to ride four wheelers," i explained, looking at my lap to see a grin form on billie's face as i played with her hair. i smiled back at her, leaning down and placing a kiss on her forehead. "but you can come over now."

"you... you went four wheeler riding... without me?" dahlia sniffled.

i furrowed my brows. "are you crying? i'll take you riding next time if it really means that much to you."

"sorry, i'm on my period and it's got me fucked up this month." she groaned.

i let out a laugh, my head tipping back a little. "okay, that explains it."

"i'll beat your ass, no cap, bro." she threatened.

"okay, sure you will, with your short ass." i teased.

"i hate you," she grumbled. "i'll be over there in ten minutes."

"okay, drive safe. i love you, bitch."

"yeah, yeah, i love you too." she said, ending the call after.

i threw my phone to the end of the bed, looking down at billie once again. "hi."

"hi."

"hi."

she giggled, reaching her hand up to grab my own that wasn't playing with her hair. she brought it up to her face and placed a kiss on it before intertwining our fingers. "you're adorable."

"and you're an angel."

her nose scrunched up adorably and her eyebrows furrowed. "we've been over this, mama. i'm a devil not an angel."

"you're too soft to be a devil, baby." i smirked.

she sighed. "only for you."

i grinned, leaned down and pressed another kiss to her forehead.

"you really like forehead kisses, huh?" she asked.

"you like them too!" i pouted. "plus... you've just got a really kissable forehead." i mumbled.

she smiled a cheesy smile. "aw, my little squishy babyyy." she said, kissing my hand a few more times.

i blushed and looked up to hide it. i felt billie's free hand land on my cheek, forcing me to look back at her. "look at me." she mumbled. "you're pretty."

i smiled shyly at her. "thank you, bub."

there was a knock on the door. "y'all best not be fucking."

"shut up, dahlia." i groaned.

she opened the door and walked in, throwing herself into the chair at my desk, leaning back in it. she looked at billie and grinned. "hi. you are... way prettier in person."

"back off, whore." i teased.

"now you know i'm straight." she glared.

billie laughed at our bickering before looking at dahlia. "thank you."

we all talked for a while. billie and dahlia get along so good, it's almost as if they're long lost sisters or some shit. eventually, though, we moved to the living room and started watching friends.

it was nearing one am now. dahlia was fast asleep in the recliner, one of her legs hanging off one of the arm rests, while her hands were occupied holding onto her blanket.

billie, who i thought was asleep, moved from cuddling my side, to sitting on my lap. she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and buried her face into the crook of my neck. she moved around a bit until i felt her smile softly against my neck.

"goodnight." she mumbled sleepily.

"goodnight, bil." i smiled, kissing the top of her head. i moved the blanket to where it covered the both of us up, wrapped my arms around billie, and quickly fell asleep.

-

a/n this chapter is so cute

also, fuck distance. i just wanna cuddle my girl and give her forehead kisses 🥺