✰ 56 ✰

time skip to november 23rd
alysia's pov

my eyes furrowed as i felt billie get out of the bed. a pout came on my face as i said "where are you going?" tiredly.

"my management is calling me, angel. just go back to sleep, okay?"

"it's cold without you." i frowned.

her face softened. "babyyyyy, i'll be right back, i promise."

"fine." i mumbled, pulling the blanket up to my neck, getting comfortable. "hurry back, please."

"i love you." she said in a sing-song voice.

"i love you too." i smiled.

with that, she made her way out of the room. i turned on my side, falling back asleep.

what couldn't have been more than an hour later, i felt the bed dip, and soon after, arms wrap around me. i smiled softly and billie pulled me closer to her, placing innocent kisses on my neck.

i found her one of her hands and interlaced our fingers and i felt her smile against my neck. "good morning, my love." she mumbled sweetly.

"good morning, baby." i responded, my hand that wasn't interlaced with her's tracing random patterns on her arm lightly. "what was your management calling about?"

"they want me back in la for press and interviews and shit. also they wanna plan another tour for the beginning of next year." she explained.

"when do you have to go back?"

"tomorrow on a red eye." she said, annoyance obviously in her tone.

"damn," i mumbled. "we need to start packing soon then."

she wrapped her arms tighter around me and i felt her shake her head. "no, let me hold you." she whined.

i laughed softly and turned in her arms to face her. "you're the cutest." i mumbled, pressing a sweet kiss to her lips.

"no you." she argued, her brows furrowing.

"uno reverse card."

she let out a sad puff of air. "no fair."

"it's very fair, bubbie." i responded matter-of-factly.

she leaned forward, pressing a kiss to my forehead. "never stop calling me that please. it's actually the cutest shit and it makes me wanna give you forehead kisses every time you say it."

i giggled and pressed several kisses anywhere i could get to on her face. she giggled as well, a large smile on her face the entire time. "i can do that. won't catch me turning down forehead kisses."

"holy fuck, i love you."

"i love you too." i mumbled, reaching my hands up to grab her face, a hand on either side. i pressed my lips to her's once, twice, then three times before pulling away completely to look at her. hey eyes were slightly hooded, a small, adorable smile played on her lips. her cheeks were flushed a light pink and her silver hair had fallen onto her face slightly.