✰ 61 ✰

time skip to beginning of tour
alysia's pov

"wait where are we?" i asked, yawning a bit as i sat down on the seat beside billie.

"amsterdam." finneas answered.

"cool." i mumbled, too tired to have an actual conversation.

i leaned my head on billie's shoulder, smiling softly when i felt her hand begin to run through my hair lightly. "did you sleep good, baby?"

"mhm," i hummed. "i always sleep good when i'm sleeping with you."

she pressed a kiss to my hairline. "you're so cute."

"no you." i mumbled, turning to snuggle into her side.

"here," she pulled my into her lap and i happily buried my face the crook of her neck, slipping my hands into her hoodie pocket. "so are you just to say that every time i call you cute?"

"probably." i shrugged.

she laughed softly as she hooked her hands together over my lower back. "you're lucky i don't have my uno reverse card with me."

"it's a surprise you don't. you take it with you everywhere now."

"i know, but i fucking left it in the green room in london." she whined.

"haha."

she pinched my side. "watch it, mama."

"no thanks." i smiled.

she sighed dramatically. "i can't with you."

"you love me."

"damn right." she mumbled, pressing a kiss to my temple.

-

"alysia, baby, do you want to come with me to soundcheck?" billie asked, taking a sip of water after, only to spit it out into the sink next to her. "who the fuck got sparkling water? this shit is disgusting. it's like... it's like a soda's fart. it's like if a soda farted and that's what you're drinking."

i laughed loudly at her rant, laughing more when she turned to me. "don't laugh at me, bro, this shit tastes so bad."

"i just think it's funny how you're overreacting." i said through more laughs.

"i'm not overreacting," she said as she crossed her arms over her chest. "you literally cannot tell me that shit tastes good and not be lying."

"i never disagreed with you, angel, but you're being just a tad bit dramatic if we're being honest."

she raised her hand, flipping me off. "you know, i don't even want you to come to soundcheck with me anymore." she huffed, starting to head out of the green room.

i quickly got off the couch, running over to her. "no, don't go without me. i wanna hear your pretty singing." i whined with a pout.

i heard her make a "hmph" noise as she kept walking. i caught up with her, wrapping my arms around her waist and picking her up, effectively stopping her from continuing to walk.