✰ 59 ✰

alysia's pov

"baby! baby! babyyyy! wake up! wake up! wake uppp! it's christmas!" billie shouted, jumping on the bed.

i shoved my face into the pillow. "go back to sleep, bil. it's too early for this." i complained.

"nonsense! it's never too early when it comes to christmas!"

"yes it is." i mumbled.

i smiled contently when i felt her stop jumping on the bed, but frowned when she flipped me over, then straddled my lap. "as much as i would love to lay here with a pretty girl in my lap, i'd much rather sleep."

"but it's christmas." she whined.

i turned my head to check what time it was, my eyes widening when i saw it was seven in the morning. "aw fuck no, i'm going back to sleep."

"fine, go back to sleep," she sighed. "can i have a kiss first, though?"

i rolled my eyes, but moved my hands to cup her cheeks, pulling her down to connect her lips to mine. i pulled away a few long seconds later with a lazy smile on my face. "i love youuuu."

"i love you too, baby." she grinned.

"lay down so i can sleep, bub." i commanded, tapping her hip.

she shifted downward, laying her head on my chest, and maneuvering her arms to hold my waist. i dipped my head down to kiss her temple, quickly falling back to sleep.

-

"merry christmas!" i shouted into my phone.

"damn, alysia, we're right here. no need to yell." tyler teased.

"that kinda hurted my ears though, not gonna lie." brendan complained.

"oh, shut up," i laughed. "but for real, merry christmas, bubs."

"merry christmas." they said in unison.

"your christmas presents should be there sometime today, so keep a look out for it." i explained.

they nodded. "thank you," brendan grinned.

"our presents we got you should be there tomorrow, because idiot here forgot to ship it." tyler said, shoving brendan.

"hey, don't blame it on me!" brendan glared.

i laughed at their bickering. "calm down, it's fine. anyways, how are you doing, ty? is everything healing up good?"

he nodded, a proud smile on his face as he said "i'm doing good! i was walking without any help yesterday!"

i smiled. "that's really good."

"oh, oh, oh, and look," he pointed to his neck. "the doc said i can take my neck brace off if my neck isn't hurting!"

"i see that," i said. "i'm really happy that you're okay."

"i'm a bad bitch, you can't kill me." he quoted.

"true." i heard from behind me.