✰ 34 ✰

a/n hi i'm alive i was just in the shower lmaoo sorry for it being late

alysia's pov

"okay, so this is my apartment that i share with finneas." billie said as we entered the apartment complex.

we walked to the elevator and she pressed the button for the third floor. her thumb traced small patterns onto the back of my hand as we waited. the elevator doors opened and billie lead me down the hallway. we reached a door and she pulled her key out, unlocking the door.

we walked in and i looked around. to the left was the kitchen. past the kitchen was the living room. it was cozy. "cute."

billie flashed me a smile before one of the doors opened, revealing a tall man. "you must be alysia." he smiled.

i returned the smile. "and you're... finneas?"

he nodded. "that's me." he stepped forward and welcomed me into a hug.

he pulled away from the hug. "i'll let you two hang out i guess. i'm actually on my way to claudia's right now."

"have fun." billie waved him off as he exited the apartment.

"who's claudia?" i asked.

"his girlfriend.they just started dating and it's like they can't go two seconds without each other." she sighed. "she's nice though. i hope he stays with her."

she pulled me forward a little bit as she began walking. we reached a door and she placed her free hand on the handle, opening it. "this is where all the magic happens." she smirked.

i looked around the room. on one of the walls was a red louis vuitton blanket. i looked on the wall opposite of it and there was a dresser pushed against it. i laughed as i saw several anime dolls on it.

the lights flickered for a second before turning to a deep shade. "okay so... that's hot."

"right?" billie asked as she sat down. i stood in front of her as she took my other hand in her's as well. she looked up at me and smiled. "you're so pretty."

i blushed and looked down, swinging our hands around slightly. "stoooop, you're making me blush." i giggled.

"no can do, mama."

it was silent for a moment before she spoke up. "so... friends or the office first?"

"rock paper scissors?" i suggested.

"sure." she nodded.

we separated our hands and got them ready. "rock, paper, scissors, shoot!" we said in unison.

"hah! i won!" i grinned.

"hold up, hold up! best two out of three, alright?"

i nodded and we played again. "friends it is." billie sighed when she lost.

she pulled out her laptop and opened netflix, searching friends and clicking on it. she laid down on the bed, setting the laptop on her legs momentarily. she opened her arms. "come here, baby."

i grinned and moved over, laying on the bed, and cuddled into her side. she moved the laptop to where we could both see it and clicked play on the first episode.

.

aestheticallyalysia via instagram stories

[aestheticallyalysia]: wherearetheavocados replied to your storybabyyyyyou look so cute with themi just didn't know you wore glasses i'm sorryyyy :(((

babyyyy
you look so cute with them
i just didn't know you wore glasses
i'm sorryyyy :(((

hmmm
come give me cuddles and i'll forgive you

where are you even at?

under your bed 🤗

what-
how-
when-
why-

because you was being rUdE dUdE

get out from under the bed angel

nope !
come under here with me

whyyy

because it's cool

i'll take you to go get ice cream and give you extra cuddles if you get out from under the bed

why didn't you just say so

stop texting me and let's go get ice cream cutie

okayyy :D