Impossible

I woke up to 16 new texts, all from Gilinsky. I sigh and decide to look at Twitter. The first thing that showed up was hate.
"What did you do to my baby? I will kill you, ugly rat."
I sat up, suddenly feeling quite uncomfortable. I scroll down, only seeing more hate. Okay? Something's up. I look at Jacks Twitter
"I'm sad"
"She's impossible."
"Do you ever meet that one person and at first your like eh and then your like woah"
"She's perfect even when she's a bitch"

I want to be mad at him, but I can't help feeling happy. He called me perfect. Then, a wave of guilt rushed over me. I made him sad. I shouldn't have kissed Connor just to make him jealous. I walk over the sleeping bodies spread across the floor, and step out into the garden. I quickly checked the time before calling Gilinsky. 10:25am. He should be awake.
"Hello?" I hear a sleepy voice come from the other side of the phone. I could almost see him run his hand through his morning hair.
"Hey." I whisper, scared of what he would say.
"T? Oh my god. What was last night?"
"I could ask you the same thing, Jack." I say, sitting down on a tree swing.
"I didn't sleep with her." Jack says quietly.
"I didn't sleep with him."
"I kissed her." He confessed
"I kissed him.. Once." I reply bluntly, swinging slowly.
"We didn't go any further, I swear."
"Okay." I swing a little faster.
"You made me mad, you know?" He sighs into the phone.
"You kissed another girl. I'm allowed to kiss another guy. It's not like we're dating, right?" I swallowed. There was a long pause before he spoke up again.
"Well we should be." He mutters.
"What?" I ask, thinking I misheard him.
"What? Uh, nothing. Okay. I'll see you later. Bye babe." He says quickly and hangs up before I could say anything.
I sigh and lock my phone, remaining on the swing. Gosh, he's so complicated. He's nothing like all the other boys I've dated. All the other boys I've dated were so easy, they were so clear. I like you, you like me. With Jack it's a whole different story. One minute were just a hookup, and the next I'm not allowed to kiss any one else because I'm "his." The worst part is, as much as I try to hate him, he's the only thing I can think about.
///
We arrived home, and Johnson took Casey out for lunch. Meanwhile, I sat in the bedroom, eating chocolate and watching a movie. I see the door slightly open and Jack walking in without a word. He gets under the blanket and cuddles into me. He isn't getting away with it that easy. I have to say something to him. I was about to, I swear, that was until he looked down at me and smiled. I can always say something to him later, right? I lean my head on his chest and cuddle in, then return to watching the movie. When the movie finished, I looked up at him and we locked eyes.
"You're an asshole. I'm trying to be mad at you." I mumble into his chest. He didn't say anything, he just wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me in. We just laid there in silence, neither of us knowing what to say.
"I'm really craving some froyo." I laugh, breaking the silence.
"Let's go get some then." He says, sitting up.
"Are you joking?" I ask sitting up suddenly feeling excited.
"Yeah. Come on, let's go." He stands up and walks to the door. I follow quickly after him, stopping only to grab my shoes and put them on.
//
Once we arrived at the froyo, we both ordered then decided on going for a walk.
"This is the best frozen yoghurt I have ever had." Jack says, taking another bite.
"Totally worth it, right?" I laugh. I look over at the park and see a bunch of girls squealing and hitting each other.
"I think you have some girls that want to see you over there." I laugh and wave at the girls and they scream.
"Can we go take a picture with them?" Jack ask, already walking in the direction of the 4 girls.
"Ofcourse we can." I hit him playfully.
"Hii! Jack says to the girls who all are now red.
"H-hi" one stutters.
"You're Jack motherfucking Gilinsky." Another squealed. I laughed at her and another one appeared from behind.
"Oh my gosh, it's T. I'm too shy to speak to her." She attempted to whisper but failed. I didn't think any of them would know me, actually.
"C-can we have a p-picture?" The first one asked.
"Yeah! For sure." Jack smiled and I backed away, getting out of frame.
"W-what are you doing? I want you in it too." She said catching me by surprise.
"Really? Are you sure?"
"Yes! You're like, literally perfect. You're my woman crush everyday." She said really fast, without stuttering this time. I laughed and got in the picture with her, and did the same with the rest of the girls. right when we were about to leave, the shy one came up to me and asked to follow her on Twitter. I quickly took out my phone and she typed in her @, then followed. I smiled at her and we hugged before catching up with Gilinsky.
"They were the cutest." I say pushing into his as I reached him.
"I don't know, you're pretty cute." He pushed me back. I took another bite of my now melting frozen yoghurt when I felt my phone buzz in my back pocket.
"ANKSOSKE I JUST MET T JSJSOSKS"
It was the same girl I had just followed, she turned on her notifications. It felt weird to be noticed, usually it's always just Johnson or just Gilinsky. No one has ever wanted me in the picture. I saved the photo and posted it myself, with the caption: fave 😏💕
Two seconds later, I hear a loud scream. I look over to see the girl on the swing and all her friends surrounding her, trying to see what happened. Gilinsky looked back at them, then at me.
"Did you do that?"
"No. I mean, maybe. Okay. All I did was tweet the selfie." I laughed, finishing my yoghurt and throwing it in the bin.
"You're gonna give her a heart attack." He laughed as we headed back to the car.
"All I did was tweet a selfie. Did you see when you followed them? They looked like they were gonna die." I laughed and got into the car.
"Where next?" I asked, sitting in the passenger seat.
"You're gonna have to wait and find out." He smirked.

__________
OKAY SO I KNOW ITS BAD
AND IM VERY VERY SORRY
so basically my bestfriend ( Aznbabes YOU SHOULD LOOK AT HER STORY BC ITS FAB 😏) and I made a promise to update at 12.
So therefore it's very very crap. I'm sorry 😭 it's gonna get better I promise 🙌
ILY ALL TYSM FOR READING

Ps: you're beautiful