Tacky.

"Okay." I say, kissing him one last time. "Wait here for a while, okay?"
"Okay." He takes a deep breathe in.
I look down and straighten out my outfit, before opening the door only enough so no one would see Jack. I heard a few laughs behind me, and I turned around to see two flight attendants watching me. One winks at me and I give her a weird look. It finally clicks in my head, and I wish it didnt.
"Oh god no. No, never." I say quickly.
"Don't worry, babe. We've all been there. " She laughed and I felt my cheeks heat up. I laugh awkwardly and turn around to get my seat as fast as I could. I sit down and put the seatbelt on and look at Casey sleeping on Johnson. I raise my eyebrows to him and he just shrugs. Not long after that, Gilinsky was sitting next to me again smiling a little too much. Gosh, he is so irresistible. I push him with my shoulder and he puts his arm around me.
"Just so we're on the same pag-" I begin to say with a smirk.
"Just shut up." He says, pulling me in and kissing my forehead. But seriously, what were we? I mean, I obviously like him. Does he just want to be friends..with benefits? ugh. I rest my head and his shoulder and play with the hem of his shirt. He's just so..irresistible.
//
We finally reached the beach house and it hasn't changed at all. I walk around the massive house, dragging my bag behind me.
"Oh my gosh!" I hear Casey scream from across the house. I drop my bags and follow the noise until I reach the guest room. I quickly open the door and run in.
"What's wrong?" I pant, trying to catch my breath.
"It's a freaking water bed!" She laughs, tumbling around on it.
"No freaking way!" I run and jump next to her, amusing myself.
"We know what this means." The Jacks stand at the door and fist bump.
"As if." Casey rolls her eyes and pushed past the boys. I follow her, tapping Gilinsky's chest twice and giving him a face as if to say: ain't gonna happen.
By the time I had unpacked and got settled it was already 10:00pm. I changed into my pyjamas and decided to watch the latest Pretty Little Liars episode on Netflix, then go to sleep.
//
"Wake up." I hear a voice say from the door.
"Go away." I groan, pulling the blanket over my head.
"You asked for it.." I could tell the voice now, it was Johnsons. I didn't think he was actually going to do anything so I pulled the blanket down and turned on my side, keeping my eyes shut.
"Smack cam!" Johnson yelled before hitting my cheek. I open my eyes immediately and shot up, ready to kill him. I saw his phone in his hand and I ran after him.
"Johnson you little shit!" I scream as we run through the hallway. I wipe the remaining whipped cream off my face and jump on Johnsons back, putting it in his hair. He falls to the ground and I run to the kitchen and grab an egg, before smashing it on his head.
"Don't fuck with me." I look down at him, laughing as he recorded it. He showed his hair for the last few seconds of the vine. I ran into my room and grabbed my phone off charge, then straight back to Johnson. Most of my followers only followed me because of Jack and Jack, so I saw this as an opportunity to make them happy. I begin recording Jack on the ground.
"This is what happens when you're an asshole." I laugh, and Jack groans. Right then, Gilinsky walks out and gets in the vine with me. He wraps his arm around my shoulder and I smile.
"Ladies and gentlemen, Gilinsky's morning hair." I say, ruffling his hair. By then the vine had no more space so I posted it with the caption: 😋
My notifications blew up and within 5 minutes "#Tilinsky" was trending on Twitter. I opened Twitter and scrolled through all the tweets. There were countless tweets of screenshot from the vine.
"Tilinsky? More like Tack..y."
I laughed and retweeted it, then put my phone down and headed into the bathroom. As the hot water hit my bare skin, I thought about how amazing these next two weeks are going to be.