I just ran all the way here.

"What are you doing here?" I laughed at Gilinskys face, he looked like shit. He places his hand on the wooden door frame and takes a few deep breaths.
"I just ran," He huffed, making me laugh even more. "all the way here."
"It's 1 in the morning, what are you even doing awake?" I sigh.
"I have to tell you something." His facial expression suddenly went serious, and I quickly changed mine too.
"What could be so important you ran all the way to my house at 1am when you could have just told me at school in -" I pause to do the math. Math was never my best subject. "Like, 7 hours?"
"I ran all the way here-" he repeated, "to tell you that I love you." Jack and I have been dating for a few moths now, and this isn't the first time he has said it. We always said 'love you' in texts or whatever.
"I love you too?" I laughed, kinda confused. "What is it really, though?"
"No, like, I'm inlove with you." Did he really just say that? This is supposed to be the part where I confess my never ending love for him and we kiss - right? wrong. I did the complete opposite. Instead, I slammed the door in his face and ran upstairs. I crawled into my bed and hid under the cover. He can't love me. What even is love, anyway? I tried to pull the covers over me more but it wouldn't work. I hear my phone buzzing on the counter and I close my eyes and ignore it.
//
I didn't get much sleep last night. Okay, I didn't sleep at all. But the concealer and the fake smile I put on my face, showed different. Jack didn't pick me up today, I walked. He avoided me in every way possible. At lunch, Casey finally spoke up about it. I know she noticed and I know Johnson has told her, she just didn't want to say anything. Here it is.
"T. Who do you think you are? What do you think you're doing?" She raised her voice a little, then looked around double checking no one was near. "You're just going to ignore it?"
"That's the plan." I mumbled.
"This is what we've been waiting for our whole lives, this is what we stayed up all night wishing for, this is what every fucking romance movie we watched is, this is what we thought only the luckiest people in the world could have and now we have it. Someone to love us." She sighed. I opened my mouth, but closed it. She noticed, and decided to speak up again. "You're so stupid sometimes. You know I hate him, right?" She waited for a reply, and I looked up, to see where this was going. "But, I'll probably hate you more if you don't wake up to yourself. He fucking loves you, Thuy." She grabbed her bag, and left me all alone at the lunch table.
"He fucking loves you, Thuy." I whisper to myself, "And you're so fucking stupid." I bury my face in my hands and close my eyes tightly.

I fucking love him.

--
IM JUST GONNA LEAVE THIS HERE
OOPS
I HATE ME
ANYWAYS SO GILINSKY IS IGNORING HER AND SHE FINALLY REALISED THAT HE LOVES HER SO YAY FOR THAT I GUESS
ANYWAYS SOZ FOR BEING SHITTY ILY ALL YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMANS