You just got rejected bro.

"HOLY SHIT WERE LATE." Casey screamed running down the stairs, waking me out of my peaceful sleep. I must have fallen asleep on the lounge.
"What time is it?" I rub my eyes and reach my arm out looking for my phone.
"It's 8:20." Amy walked into the room, dressed and holding her bag. I run upstairs and brush my teeth, quickly brush my hair before I throw it into a ponytail. I open my closet but out of the corner of my eye I see clothes laid out on the bed. I walk over and look at it, smiling that the outfit I picked out last night. I check my bedroom door is shut and put the floral top on and white shorts. I place the matching floral hat on and walk down stairs.
"Alright, we're leaving guys!" Sophie shouted at us from the front door.
"Who's leaving?" I yell back, grabbing my bag and running into the kitchen.
"Me, Jennie and Amy. Okay, we're leaving now! Love ya!"
"You need a ride or are you getting your boyfrieeeend to pick you up?" Casey sang leaning on the bench.
"You and what car, Case?" I laugh.
"Johnsons." She smirks like it was obvious.
"Oh. Well, nah I think Gilinsky is gonna come."

5 minutes after Casey left, Gilinsky arrived and I locked the house and hopped in. The car ride to school was nothing out of the ordinary, we listened I the radio as Jack placed his hand on my thigh. We get out and he kisses my head and mumbles a goodbye before leaving me. I watch him walk over to all his friends and I roll my eyes. I walk straight to my first class and sit in my usual seat. The teacher acknowledged my existence and as the bell rings the class flooded the room. Jennie sits down next to me and nods as if to say hey.
//
I walk out of maths and see Gilinsky in the distance. I walk up to him but he keeps walking, our hands only just brushing. He places a cigarette in his mouth and inhales.
"Woah, slow down, bad boy." I make fun of him, but he doesn't seem to find it funny. I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I take it out.

Cute Dimple Boy: hey babe, when am I going to see you again?

shit shit shit. Jayden. I completely forgot about him. Gilinsky looks down at my phone and I flinch. I don't have anything to worry about, I mean, Jayden's just a friend, right?

um whenever?

Cute Dimple Boy: oh are you back?

yeah ☺️

"Who's that?" Jack rests his arm on my shoulder and I can feel his chest rise up.
"Just a friend." I smile and peck his lips.
"A cute friend?"
"What? No." I say a little too quick.
"Well, obviously he is." He points to his name and I mentally slap myself.
"Oh, its like a joke thing I guess I don't know." I nervously laugh as I go into the contacts and change it to 'Jayden🙇'.
Gilinsky smirks and I wrap my arms around him and pull him in. He hesitates for a second, then moves in closer.
"Oooh, get it J!" I hear one of jacks asshole friends yell.
"She wants your d, dude!" another one yells. With the encouragement of Jacks friends, he lifts my chin up and kisses me. His lips tastes like cigarettes and I place my hands up to his chest. Wait, was he only kissing me because of his friends were watching?
"Woah, woah woah." I push him away from me, breaking the kiss. "No."
"What?" His hand snakes around my waist and I turn around and walk away without saying anything.
"Shit, you just got rejected bro." His friends laugh in the distance. I look over my shoulder to see Jack shaking his head, but a smile remaining on his face.
//
Jack💁: where are you?

I'm walking home

Jack 💁: what the fuck I've been waiting here for you

Sorry, I don't like to get rides with assholes.

Jack 💁: what are you talking about
Jack 💁: is this about what happened before

I decided to just ignore him and keep walking. Ugh, I knew this was never going to walk out. He's so freaking sweet when we are alone, I don't understand how he can all of a sudden be this self-centred asshole.