Gilinsky, don't be an asshole.

T's POV

I look over at Mr Lawson and he smiles at me.  Dont smile at me like you never did anything, I thought. I look over at Gilinsky next to me texting. He's probably texting one of his little girls who practically die when he just looks at them. He catches me staring. Shit. I quickly look at the board, but I can see him out of the corner of my eye, smirking. Ugh, douchebag.

"Can you not?" I say to him, while scolding. He reaches over to me and put his hand on my thigh.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I scream, smacking his hand off my thigh.  I can't believe that inconsiderate fuck just touched my thigh, he literally makes me want to vomit. I dont see why so many girls like him, I mean yeah he is sexy, but he has the shittest personality ever.

"You love it" He smiled, before turning to Mr Lawson.

"No, I really don't. Touch me again and I'll cut your balls off and feed them to lions." I say before moving desks. Mr Lawson laughs before clearing his throat and speaking.

 "Excuse me, T. Did I give you permission to move?"

"Im sorry sir, I don't feel comfortable sitting next to that prick." I snap.

"Gilinsky, don't be an asshole." Mr Lawson says sternly. Mr Lawson is actually a pretty good teacher; you just can't get on his bad side.  All of a sudden a teacher came running in and whispered to Mr Lawson. He looked around and nodded.

"I'll be back, don't do anything stupid or you'll be seeing me next Saturday, too."  And before I knew it, he was gone.  Gilinsky stood up and walked to my desk and bent down so he was my height. He looked me right in the eyes and moved closer. I could feel his breath on me. Hesitating, I throw my leg up from under the desk and hit him straight in the balls. He screams in pain as I laugh.

"Sorry, I don't have my knife here so I had to just go with it." I say, satisfied with his pain.

"You really don't like me, do you?" He asks, looking a little hurt. I laugh.

"What?"  He protests. 

"I just thought I made it clear with the whole ball thing, that's all." I say, leaning back in my chair.  He grabs a chair and faces it towards me before sitting down. We were both silent for a few seconds. What I didn't know, or should I say what we both didn't know, was that these next few words were going to change everything.

________________________________________________________

A/N: I know its short I am so sorry, but ooh cliff hanger. I think next chapter may or may not be in Gilinksy's POV, but who knows ;) Anyways, thank-you for reading, I love you lots xx