What a waste of a pretty face.

*T's Pov*

This party makes me want to throw myself into a pit of fire. Theres drunk people everywhere, couples makng out in the middle of the room, and lets not forget the sluts who cant leave a guy alone for like 2 seconds. I walk outside and see Carter smoking. I smile and sit next to him, and he smiles. I know Carter pretty well. He was the funniest out of the group, and the only one of Johnsons friends I actually like. We sit there for a while in silence; a comfortable silence. He hands me his half finished cigarette and I accept, inhaling it. I pass it back to him and watch the cloud of smoke vanish. He does the same thing, making circles with his smoke.

"I've always wanted to do that, but im so untalented." I say, breaking the silence.

"Its easy, I could show you if you want?" He offers, and blowing some more, clearly showing off. Would it be bad if I found that attractive? I nod back at him, smiling. He muttered out an 'okay' and pulls out another cigarette. Im totally aware that I have been smoking alot lately, but thats definitely not going to stop me. Its not like im going to say 'no, i cant. I've been smoking way too much, I'm getting addicted again.' that would be ridiculous. Anyways, im trying to make a reputation, right? He places the smoke in between my lips and I shiver.

"Okay." He mumbles and smile at him repeating himself. He lights up the cigarette and grabs my cheeks. I place my two fingers on the smoke, securing it. "Blow." He winks and I roll my eyes, removing the poison from my mouth and blowing out. He taps on my cheeks and I am making circles. I laugh in excitement and beg him do it again. He does it and I giggle like a school girl. Wow, T. So much for this 'bad bitch rep' you're suppose to have. He laughs at my laugh, which makes me blush. Ugh, boys. Cute boys. I tug on my crop top to pull it down so I dont look slutty infront of Carter.

"Whats your real name?" He asks, playing with my cheeks.

"That is my name."

"No, its your nickname. " He fights, now cupping my face. I move his hands off me and into his lap.

"Thuy, its like tweety without the ty, but spelt t-h-u-y." I give in, and he laughs. It hurt. I mean, I shouldnt of expected him to be nice, but, I kinda hoped he would. I've always hated my name and this makes me hate it even more. I stand up and flash him a fake smile.

"Tree. " He mocks me.

"You're right. Thuy sound like Tree. Tree also sounds like D. As in, your tiny ass dick." I smile and walk away. "What a waste of a pretty face." I mumble.

"I was laughing because were both asain. You dont look asain. Apart from the hair." I stop when he says that. I contemplate turning around but, fuck it. I keep walking.