That's what makes it better.

T's POV

"Who was that guy at the party?" Cameron asks. I feel as if someone just punched me in the face. A cold hard slap of reality.

"Just a friend." I reply, looking over my shoulder.

"Just?"

"Go to sleep, Cameron." I really didnt want to talk to him about Gilinsky right now. I mean, he doesnt have to know everything I do.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Cameron asks while pulling me back. Wow, why does he care so much? I was about to say no, but changed my mind. Ugh, Tired T, i'm so not proud of you.

"You know what? Yeah, he is. " Without thinking, I smile and remove his hand from my wrist.

                                            ///

I wake up to the noise of the girls downstairs. I look over at my phone that read '11:30am'. I fix my hair and get up, looking in my room to see if Cameron was still there on the way downstairs. He was gone. I walk into the kitchen to see all the girls, Mitch and Cameron.

"Good morning, sunshine!" Mitch says sarcastically and I give him a glare. I look over and see that Cameron has done the dishes already. We all talked for a little bit, before Mitch & Amy left. Not long after that, Jennie left. I went upstairs to have a shower and do my morning routine. After I was finished, I packed the last few things in my bag for tomorrow.

"T! COME DOWN HERE, YOUR BOYFRIEND'S HERE!" I hear Casey yell, emphasisng the 'boyfriend' part. Oh shit, Gilinsky's here. Well, you've really fucked this one up, T. I run downstairs and see Cameron, Johnson and Gilinsky talking. Think T, think. I walk up to Gilinsky and kiss him quickly.

"Hey, babe." I smile at him, vomiting inside. I see Casey freak out inside, and I try to stay cool.

"Hey princess." He says confused, yet happy.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" I ask and without waiting for an answer I grab his hand and entwine our fingers before pulling him outside. As soon as we get outside, I throw his hand out of mine.

"Look, Cameron thinks we are dating. You're going to go along with this. Okay?" I state, freaking out.

"Whats in it for me?" He smirks as I take a deep sigh.

"Me."

                                                         ///

Cameron hasnt left, he's still here. He was staying with the boys until tuesday, when he fly's to back to Cali. I said he could stay until then, even though I wont be here tomorrow. Sophie left about an hour ago. Its now 7:30pm.

"Smoke? Vodka? Both?" I hear a voice say behind me.

"Both." I say, putting my head in my hands. I feel the person sit down next to me on the steps. Gilinsky. He passes me the Vodka and I take a sip, shivering afterwards.

"Ugh, I probably shouldnt." I say, regretting it and passing the drink back to him.

"Thats what makes it better." He smirks, accepting it anyway. "Whats wrong?"

"Everything" I look down. I put my hand out and he places the cigarette in it. I place it inbetween my lips and he lights it for me. "Thanks." He nods and takes a massive sip of the Vodka. I inhale the cigarette and immediately feel better. Jack wraps his arm around me and pulls me in. I look up at him, and look at his smile. I face Jack and lean in, and wrap my arms around his neck as our lips meet, not because Camerons over there.. because I want to.

                                            //Flashback//

I open my eyes and stare at the stars before looking at Jack. I smile and he begins to lean down. But, before he could, I sit up and pull him in. My arms wrap around his neck as our lips meet. What the fuck is happening. We hear the door open behinds us, but decide to ignore it anyways.

                                                       ///

"Holy fuck." I mutter under my breath.