Dont worry, babe.

T's POV

I looked down as a notification popped up on my phone. I noticed it was from Sophie and I read it in my head. "T, are you coming? The party's getting hectic! Hurry!". I saw the taxi had arrived and as I get in I tell him Sophie's adress. I dont want to have another bad night, everything lately has been so shit. I just need to take my mind off the whole Jack thing and have fun. 

                                                        ///

"Drink! Drink! Drink!"  Everyone chanted as I chugged down my 6th drink. I smiled as I finished and everyone cheered. I turn around, stumbling slightly trying to find Sophie in the crowd of bodies. I push through the people grinding on eachother until I bump into Cameron. I feel a shot of pain go to my heart. Let me inform you on Cameron. You probably know him. Cameron Dallas is my ex. Im not going to lie, he hurt me. He was my everything, and one day he left. He just dissappeared. I dont understand, how you can just stop all contact with someone in two seconds? How you can just fall out of love? How can you throw someone away like that? 

"T?" He says as I spin around and make my way into the sea of bodies. I feel someone grab my arm and I instantly tug away and run upstairs. I open Sophies door to see two people making out on her bed.  I cringe in disguist and yell at them to get out. They look at me annoyed before storming out, hand in hand. I sit on her bed and run my hand through my tangled hair, trying to not think about Cameron.  I see a bottle of vodka on her table and reach over and grab it. I take large gulps, with every one numbing the pain a little bit more. All of a sudden, the door swings open and its Cameron. Tears begin to fill my eyes as I take another sip of the bitter drink. He scans the room and his eyes land on me. He smiles slightly and walks over next to me.  I sigh. Why? Why must he do this, why must he bring all these feelings back?  He swings his arms around my shoulder pulls me in I lean my head on his chest. I watch the people walk past the bedroom. I see Jack run past, looking in each room.. Wait, Jack? Why is he here? I shake it off.

"Cam..why? how?" I slur my words, looking up at him with blury vision. 

"T, you're drunk."  He says, ignoring my questions.

"No i'm not." I protest.

"Yes, you are. Im going to get you some water, okay?"

"Sure, thats what youre best at." I say when tears begin to stroll down my cheeks. 

"What do you mean?" His voice sounding firm.

"Leaving. You always leave, everyone does." I cry silently, drinking more. He sighs and takes the bottle. I kick and scream yanking for the bottle back. Then, out of nowhere, Jack appears. He stands and looks Cameron up and down as I lay on the bed. Jack looks at me like he was.. relieved, yet dissappointed? 

"Is he bothering you?" He says, moving closer to me.

"Pleease, help me"  I say dramatically, putting a hand over my head. 

"She's really drunk." I hear Jack say to Cameron.

"I know. I can handle it." Cam replies.

"No, i'll help her. " Jack insists.  I giggle as Jack puts his hands around my waist and hurls me up.  Oh, the power alcohol has on me. Cam glares at Jack before nodding and leaving. I close my eyes and Jack carries me down stairs and outside, before placing me on Sophie's massive chair swing. I feel Jack move a piece of hair out of my face and tuck it behind my ear. I move over thinking Jack is going to sit down. But he doesnt. He keeps walking and opens the door. I hear a loud blur of music fill my ears.

"No.. Dont leave me." I open my eyes.

"Dont worry, babe. Im here." He says closing the door. I know what you're thinking.  Im totally going to lose this bet.  I am totally falling in love with him. In my defence; I was very drunk and I didnt know what I was doing. All I knew was that I couldnt handle it if one more person left me. I lay my head down in his lap and looked up at him. He runs his hand through his hair before placing it on my waist.

"Im always here." He whispers, drawing little circles with his thumb. I close my eyes and lay there for a while, listening to the voices of the intoxicated girls inside, which I am now one of.  

                                                     ///

Jacks POV

I look down at T.  She seems so different, so fragile. She opens her eyes and stares at the stars before looking at me. I smile and begin lean down, to kiss her on the cheek. But, before I could, she sits up and pulls me in. Her arms wrap around my neck as our lips meet. What the fuck is happening. We hear the door open behinds us, but decide to ignore it anyways.