A girl like me aint worth your time.

Gilinsky' POV
I watch her scribble in her book. I looked at it closer before, it was black with pink writing on the back saying 'Take me to Neverland'. She stares at me, then turns her attention to her book. Not long after that, she flips through the book and smiles to herself. Her writing was cursive, and extremely neat. She closes it and stashes it under the leaves and looks at me. I quickly look away, and grab my shirt.
"Ready to go now?" I whine.
"Yeah, let's go." She stands up, then offers her hand to pull me up.
///
She kisses me on the cheek and gets out.
"Thank you.. For today. I guess I'll see you in a few hours." She giggles, and I nod my head. She smiles, turning around and walking inside.
I start my car and begin the drive back to the forest place.
I need to read that book.
///
I pick up the book that was still right where she stashed it. It's almost full, every page left with no spaces. I flip to the most recent page; the one she wrote earlier. As I'm flipping, I see a sketch of me. It was amazingly good, but also a little creepy. I read the text that goes with it.
'Bad boy, please don't cry, a girl like me ain't worth your time'
I smile slightly, trying to figure out what she means by 'A girl like me'.
I turn to the last page, and begin reading.
' Jack Gilinsky.
He's terrible. I hate him. There is no way in hell I could fall in love with him. Ever.
Six Second Gilinsky.
I could fall in love with him, I think I already am'
Then a drawing, about half the page, of me leaning against her saying 'you love it'. She drew a massive cross through it. There was another drawing next to it, of me and her kissing under the waterfall. It was outlined with a love heart as if we were in grade three again.
I check my phone and see I don't have long to go home and grab my bags, then meet Jack, T & Casey at their house. Before I leave, I take pictures of the page and the one I saw before, then put it back in place.

__________________________________________________

Gilinsky is an asshole for reading that. But, whatevs. Sorry its shit but things are gon get good when theyre in Cali. yay. Anyways, tysm for reading ily ily ily