Damn, that boy is fine.

T's POV

I shut the door and run upstairs to my bedroom. After placing my bag on the ground I lay on my bed and try to comprehend everything that has happend this past week.  The words "I bet I can make you fall in love with me" keep repeating in my head. I bet I can make you fall in love with me. I bet I can make you fall in love with me. I bet I can make you fall in love with me. Apuesto a que puedo hacer que se caiga en el amor conmigo. Maybe saying it in different accents, different languages, will make it go away? Ugh. 

"WHAT THE FUCK? ARE YOU KIDDING ME?" I hear a loud voice from down stairs. Casey found out, Oh no, no no no. I hear the thumping noise of her coming up stairs. I crawl under the covers and try to hide, there is no way I could handle this right now. She bursts into my room and begins walking back and forth, not long after Johnson arrives and stands at the door. I emerge from the covers and look at her.

"WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME? YOU MADE A BET THAT YOU WONT FALL IN LOVE WITH GILINSKY? WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU DO? I MEAN HE'S CUTE, FUNNY, SEXY-" She was cut off by Johnson clearing his throat. "Can we do this later?" She kisses him on the cheek and he gives her a look as if to say "this isnt over"  and leaves. Ew, cute couples. She turns to me and waits for an explanation.

"Well.." I let out a nervous laugh. "Its kind of a funny story.." I proceed to tell her everything that happened. "We were going to move out anyway, but now Jack will. I mean, its not like im going to fall in love with him." I finish. 

"Oh my god. What are you going to wear?" She replies, raiding my closet.

"Is that seriously the only thing you got out of that?" I say getting up to help her. 

"No, hell no. But this is the most important thing right now. You need to look hot." She says pulling out my lacey white dress. I reach down and pull out my white flats, holding them up. She shakes her head and gently pushes me out of the way. I get up and take a few steps back. "YAAAS, these!" She holds up white heels. Ugh, heels. I agree anyway to keep her happy. She curls my hair and I apply my make-up, and before I knew it, it was almost seven.  

'Casey, I really dont want to go." I say, grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. I hear a knock at the door and she walks down the hall to answer it. 

"You have to, T. You have to atleast let him try." She says loud enough for me to hear. She opens the door and I look at Jack. 

"I think your dates here.." He says, adding a wink at the end. I get up and walk to the door where I see Gilinsky in a suit. Damn, that boy is fine. Why must he looks sexy in a suit?

"Hey, beautiful." He smiles.

Holy shit, I cant fall in love with him.