"H-how?" Jimin asked stunned.

"Because" Jun said with a smile.

"Stop playing!" Jimin whined and punched Jun's shoulder.

" You hungry? I know you hungry"
Jun said.

Jimin playfully glared at Jun and nodded.

Jun pulled a chair back for Jimin, Jimin followed and sat down after thanking the elder.

Jimin looked at the menu and his jaw dropped, the menu was ok n french and the prices were expensive for his wallet.

Jimin put down his menu and looked at Jun

"Jun"

"Hmmm?" Jun answered his face was covered by the menu, jimin pulled down the menu.

"What's the catch?, Why'd you suddenly decide to bring us here?" Jimin asked.

"Because".

Jimin this time glared at him fiercely. He was about to kick Jun when the same Waiter came back this time with a pen and notebook.

"You ready to order?" The waiter said with elegance.

"Yes may I please have pates au fruits de mer"

"Thank you, and you sir?" The waiter asked looking at Jimin.

"I-uhm" Jimin fumbled wit the menu

"He'll have the same as me" Jun answered.

"Yes sir" then the waiter walked away.

Jimin sighed and flopped his forehead down the table. When he got up he went back to glaring at Jun.

"Are you going to glare at me until when?" Jun asked staring at Jimin with adoration.

"Untill you tell me what's the occasion, we've gone on many dates but this one tells me something different" jimin said pouting.

"How's Dae going?" Jun asked smugly

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

The two talked until their food arrived Jimin couldn't help but moan with every bite he took.

After they'd done with their meals they carried on talking and laughing with a glass of wine in each other's hand.

" I can't believe you did that" Jimin laughed.

"Hey I was young and stupid ok" Jun chuckled taking a sip of his wine while he's eyes kept in contact with jimin's sparking ones.

"Hey uhm Jimin" Jun asked

"Hmmm?" Jimin hummed in his slightly tipsy state.

"You uh..." Jun nervously scratched his neck.

"Will you please do me the honor of being my boyfriend?"

With that Jimin felt himself completely sober up.

Jun wants him to be his boyfriend?

Jimin felt his eyes sting that's when he realized that he's about to cry, because it's been so long since he'd ever heard ask him that.

He'd been trapped in his "parental" state of mind that actually forgot how nice it was to be free and not worry about anything.

When Jun saw Jimin's teary eyes he immediately panicked.

"I-i know it's early to ask you that, i- shit I should've have asked you that, you have a child to take off and-"

"I'd love too"

Jun looked at jimin with wide eyes seeing that jimin had regained his composure and was swirling his glass of wine until his plump lips latched onto the glass and took a sip

"I'd love to be your boyfriend" Jimin said.

Jun smiled and signaled the waiter, jimin was confused for a second until the waiter came back with a large bouquet of red roses.

Jimin's stared at the roses with amazement

"You just made me the happiest man right now having to be accepted by a beautiful man like you is a dream come true"

Jimin was in a loss of words he didn't expect this at all.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _

The two walked out the restaurant hand in hand while Jun held the bouquet with his other hand.

When they reached their respected cars Jun was about to talk when a pair of soft lips crashed into his almost causing him to dropped the Roses.

Jun held onto jimin's waist to keep him balanced, the kiss lasted for a few minutes until Jimin pulled back for air.

"Mind if I spend the night with you" Jimin asked his face red.

"You sure?, What about Dae?, Aren't you supposed to pick him aft-" Jun couldn't finish his sentence when Jimin concealed his lips with his.

"I'll take care of it, please"

Jun couldn't say no to Jimin when he was this flattered instead he kissed him but harder this time.

"Let's go" Jun said pulling Jimin by his waist.

"Wait let me make a call first" Jimin said.

"Ok I'll be in my car signal me so we can go" jun said before leaving a tender peck on jimin's lips.

Jimin blushed at the sudden gesture and took out his phone and dialing a particular number.

After 3 rings the person picked up

"Hello"

"Appa! You said you'll wrestle with me!"

"Hello" Jungkook answered.

"Dae's not asleep yet?" Jimin asked with a smile.

"Yeah he wouldn't unless I wrestle him, but I'm pretty sure he's going to tire himself out anytime soon"

"Oh that's good... hey can I ask you for a favor?"

"Yeah sure what is it?"

"Can you watch Dae for tonight, I promise I'll pick him up first thing in the morning" he said

"Yea uhm no problem, why you working the night shift?"

"Uhhh yeaa~..." jimin lied, he honestly didn't think Jungkook needed to know what was happening in his life, surely not yet.

"Okay no problem, be safe we'll see you tomorrow then"

"Thank you Jungkook" with that he hung up the phone with a sigh and walked to his car.

Once he got inside his car he flicked his car hazards signaling Jun that he was ready to go.

Jun got the signal and lead the way with Jimin following behind.

(ب_ب) I'm back from the dead