19• Wait a minute!

Hoseok couldn't believe his ears.

Jimin had just told hoseok about his encounter with Jun yesterday.

"I knew it, I told you the man's smitten over you, I mean who wouldn't be smitten over park Jimin just look at you" hoseok said pinching jimin's cheeks apart.

"Hyung we at work please" Jimin said swatting hoseoks hand away.

"So will you watch Dae for me or what?"

"Sure if you let me pick out your outfit" hoseok smirked.

"Oh my word I'm just going for coffee!"

"Yeah watch how you gonna come back home at 2am smelling like sex"

Jimin snorted "you're so wrong"

"Mhhm"

"Whatever please be there before 5"

———————

"Ok you know the drill bedtime is at 7"

"Yeah whatever go!" Hoseok said pushing Jimin out the door.

To say he was nervous is an understatement he was TERRIFIED.

He was going to have coffee with non other than his boss who apparently wants to be friends with him, not that  he's complaining, who even goes to coffee dates at this time of day, do people still do that?

Anyway Jimin drove to a small diner that Jun had picked out, he parked his car and walked out.

The diner was pretty and small something about the diner made him feel like he was at  home.

He came to a stop at the door and looked up and there in big bold pink letters Jimin read the name of the diner called "Jin's".

Jimin walked into the diner and searched for Jun who sat at the far corner of the diner next to the window.

Jun must have seen Jimin and waved his hand to catch Jimin's attention.

"Hi" Jimin said sliding into his booth across Jun.

"Hey glad you could make it"

"Sorry I'm late had to stop by at home to see if everything was okay". Jimin said with a smile.

And Jun felt his heart melt into a thousand pieces. Yes it doesn't make sense but that's how he felt.

"Oh no its no problem i didn't mind waiting".

"Uhm would you like to order something?" Jun asked glancing back and forth jimin and his menu.

Jimin nodded and grabbed his menu.

Jimin was too busy searching for what his stomach desired without noticing the waiter in front of them.

"Welcome to Jin's may I please take your orders". The waiter said.

"Can I please have coffee for now" Jun said looking at Jimin who had his whole face buried into the menu.

"Ok uhm I'll just have a cappuccino please" Jimin said looking up from his menu but instantly regretted it.

Because there in front of him stood the one person he didn't not want to come across not now or ever.

Jeon Jungkook.

Hmm I don't like this chapter •_•