14• You left the door open

It had been two weeks since Jungkook called and Jungkook hadn't called since much to jimin's relief.

Jimin was at work on his lunch break with hoseok and taehyung seating next to each other across him at a small diner across the hotel.

"Hey y'all know we got a new colleague" hoseok said taking a sip of his water.

"Reawy?" Jimin said with a mouth full.

"Chim that's gross" jimin giggled covering his mouth and mumbled a sorry.

Hoseok chuckled "yeah anyway his name is Kim Jun Myeon, wait—doesn't he work in compartment taehyung?"

"Yeah he does, he's hot!" Taehyung
exclaimed. 

"You should hook up with him" taehyung said pointing his chopsticks at Jimin.

Jimin choked on his mango juice "What! I barely know him, yet even seen his face!" Exclaimed dramatically.

Taehyung rolled his eyes "Jimin, when was the last time you've gone on out or have gotten dick hmm?"

Jimin glared at taehyung who just rolled his eyes again and went back to eating his kimchi.

To think of it Jimin doesn't remember the last time he'd actually went out with his friends and the only dick he'd last gotten was From Jungkook.

"Hellooo, earth to Jimin" hoseok said waving his hand in front of jimin's face.

"Huh oh sorry you were saying?"

I said we have to go,our lunch break is almost over , let's go" hoseok said sliding out of his booth.

After paying for their meals and Jimin with his takeaway in his hands, they walked back to the hotel.

————————

Jimin speed walked back to his desk until  he bumped into someone almost dropping his food.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry, I didn't see you I'm kinda in a ru-"

"Hey it's okay" Jimin looked up and a male stood in front of him and his breath hitched.

There in front of him stood a man with jet black hair, thick brows and slim lips.

Jimin stood there mouth agape and blinking slowly afraid to blink fast thinking he's hallucinating for a moment.

The man was beautiful.

"Uhm hello are you okay" the man said breaking jimin's train of thought.

"O-oh yeah yeah, I'm fine haha" Jimin laughed awkwardly.

The man looked down on jimin's shirt and grimaced. "ouu your shirt I'm sorry, here lemme me buy you a new one".

"No, no it's ok no one will notice, I'm basically sitting down all day" jimin said.

"Oh you're the receptionist" the man said with a huge smile.

"Yeah that's me" Jimin said blushing slightly.

"Uh so yeah I have to…go, my lunch break ended 5 minutes ago" Jimin said rubbing his neck.

"Oh shoot sorry for keeping you waiting, so I guess I'll see you around, the man said walking backwards slowly" I'm sorry about your shirt"

"It's okay" Jimin said turning around so the man couldn't see his flattered face and ran back to his desk with red ears and a beating heart.

He felt so giddy that he didn't know what to do with himself, he put his hand on his beating heart and tried to calm down his breathing. But for some reason Jimin was scared of this feeling. What was that?