11• Escapism

I'm back with ze update! 🐈

Jungkook got home and to find the usual. An empty plate. But this time it was in the sink. He sat his bag down and went to the bathroom he was about to knock but only to find the door opened.

And instead of hearing Lucas puking he heard the water from the shower.

"Lucas" Jungkook called out.

"Shower!" He replied.

He walked into the bathroom and saw Lucas's slim body blocked by the mist. He decided to strip out of his clothes and opened the shower door, Lucas let out a squeak his hand on his heart.

"Yah! You startled me" he moved and lightly punched Jungkook's arm.

Jungkook chuckled and got in and wrapped his arms around Lucas. 

"You okay?" Jungkook asked and kissed his neck.

Lucas melted in Jungkook's arms "yeah I'm ok" he sighs.

Jungkook doesn't wanna push in for more but he saw the plate in the sink he should be ok right?

But truth was Lucas didn't eat anything since morning. He wanted to eat but he just couldn't so instead he threw away the food from last night in the bin. He didn't want to worry Jungkook.

The two took time washing each other and Jungkook stealing kisses whenever he could.

They both landed on the couch watching RuPaul's drag race much to Jungkook's protest   

Lucas had his head on Jungkook's shoulder and Jungkook happily munching on chips when Lucas felt an uncomfortable nudge on his lower abdomen causing him lift his head up frowning.

"What's wrong? Is it the baby?" Jungkook asks slowly eating the chip he put in his mouth.

"Y-yeah I guess so"

"You sure?"

"I'm fine kook" Lucas gives him his best smile and returns to his previous position.

Jungkook doesn't know if he's convinced enough but brushes if off either way.

———————————

"I love you" Jungkook kisses Lucas's forehead moving his sweaty hair out of the way.

"I love you too" Lucas replies back sleepily Jungkook pulls the covers over their shear bodies and they drift off to sleep.

4:15am

"Ah" Lucas hisses propping on his left elbow his other holding his stomach with a grimace on his face.

Lucas knows  the baby isn't supposed to start kicking considering that he's only 11 weeks pregnant.

Just so he's struck with the same pain causing him to cry out, the pain worsening with each strike. 

Jungkook is woken up from the bed shifting too much he peaks his head up to find Lucas clutching his stomach in pain.

"Lucas what's wrong?" He's now awake sitting in an upright position.

"I don't know it hurts" Lucas cries out.

Jungkook reaches out for his phone to call 911

Lucas removes the covers in attempt to stand up but is met with blood covering his thighs, he gasps touching his thigh with his Shakey hand. 

"j-jungkook"

Jungkook averts his attention back to Lucas who looks like he's on the verge of a breakdown and notices the blood on his hand and drops his phone. 

"That's not a good sign, God! We have to get you to the hospital now!" Jungkook puts on his sweats and shirt grabs  Lucas's bath robe helping him wear it and carries him.

"It's gonna okay baby" Jungkook chants.

once he's gotten a hold of his car keys he opens the door hastily and running to the car.

Jungkook was having a hard time driving with Lucas whimpering in pain every now and then whenever he'd come to a stop he'd comfort Lucas as much as he could.

They came to a stop Jungkook exiting first and running around to the passenger seat and helping Lucas out of his seat and carrying him in side the hospital.

Jungkook ran in and the receptionist peaked up her head.

" oh dear my!" She gasped and a nurse walked in with wide eyes.

"Please he's in pain" the nurse ran to them and called in for a stretcher 2 minutes later another nurse came in with the stretcher they placed Lucas who seemed to be losing consciousness by the second.

"Lucas, baby I need you to stay with me" Jungkook took Lucas's hand and kissed it

"Sir we need to know what happened" she said looking at Jungkook.

"M-my ba-baby please…save my baby" Lucas spoke faintly.

The nurse looks down on Lucas getting the idea and nods her head.

"It's gonna ok" Jungkook kisses his hand again.

"Sir we can not allow you anymore further please" the nurse retaliated.

"Where y-you taking him?"

"Where are taking him in for surgery, sir please calm down we will inform you once we are done" with that the nurse turned on her Hill and walked away.

Blood was never a good sign especially in Lucas's case he knew what was happening but he didn't want to voice it out, because somewhere somehow he still had hope.

Sorry for taking so long but ayy! I'm finally done with my other book so I'll be focusing more on updating this one. ily ♡