17• Let's get coffee. [1]

I'm back but I think I might disappear for a while but I will return in no time. Pls bare with me :<

——————enjoy—————

"So…?"

"So what?"

Jimin and hoseok we're lazing around at jimin's apartment watching the latest trending drama.

They were also at peace since Dae went for a sleepover at Jae's house for the weekend.

"I saw how Mr CEO hottie was looking at you when you dashed out the board room" hoseok said.

Jimin rolled his eyes "yeah and?"

" I know you like him" hoseok said wriggling his eyebrows.

" Ok hyung shut up I'm trying to watch".

"Stop trying to avoid this, eventually it will catch up with you and Bite your fat ass and then you'll come crawling to me for advice".

" Yah! That's gross hyung!" Jimin whined when hoseok dug into his nose and flung the booger across the room.

Hoseok laughed "that's for telling me to shut up when I'm trying to help you" and laughed harder.

While hoseok was laughing Jimin pushed him off the couch with his foot.

Hoseok fell to the ground with a thud "yah park brat!" Hoseok yelled causing jimin to laugh with his hand on his stomach as he laughed harder.

———————

"Mommy!" Daehyun ran up to Jimin.

"Thank you so much for letting him stay for the weekend", jimin said to Jae's mother.

"No problem" she said with a smile.

"You ready to go buddy?"

"Mmhm!" The five year old nodded

"Bye jae! , Bye Mrs Kim!" Dae waved.

"How was your sleepover?" Jimin asked putting the car into gear.

Dae's eyes twinkled before answering "it was super fun! We camped outside with jae's dad and we made smors, then we ate and ate and ate" Dae smiled remembering his weekend full of fun.

"Wow that was nice, I'm glad you enjoyed you're weekend"

The rest of the car ride the two sat in comfortable silence mostly Dae singing along to the songs that played on the radio and looked at the key rings that hung off jimin's car keys, then noticed something was missing.

"Mommy where's my shoe?" He said and tried to crouch down to get a better look.

"Huh? What shoe?" Jimin asked in confusion.

"The one that stays on your keys" Dae pointed out at the keys.

Jimin glanced down at the keys and was shocked to see the shoe missing.

How had he missed that? He doesn't know

"Oh no" groaned then sighed

"I must have dropped it somewhere"

But where? 

This chapter is shitty I know ·_·