15• Too Late.

Jungkook and Lucas chapter

-----

"Please" Jungkook pleaded.

"Jungkook i-i don't know"

"Please we can try again"

"Jungkook I love you... but I need Time"

Jungkook nodded and stood up from his kneeling position "ok I understand I'll give you time but please don't shut me out I'm here for you. Always" he said before kissing Lucas's forehead and heading out the hospital.

---------

2 weeks ago

Jungkook was seated on the bench seats on his phone when a nurse walked up to him "Mr Jeon your boyfriend has gained conscious"

Jungkook stood up and nodded in acknowledgement before bowing and heading to Lucas's room.

Jungkook took a deep breath and opened the door.

Jungkook walked and saw Lucas asleep, he pulled a chair from the corner and sat beside the bed and clamped his hands with Lucas's.

Jungkook doesn't know how long he'd been sitting on the chair yet he didn't know how long he'd been sleeping but he was sure Lucas had woken him up when he felt his fingers jolting in his touch.

Jungkook snapped his head up and saw Lucas tossing and turning around, his brows furrowed and mumbling something under his breath.

"Hey hey it's ok I'm here" he moved and brushed Lucas's sweaty hair out of his face.

Lucas snapped his eyes open and looked at Jungkook with teary eyes.

"J-jungkook" he said faintly.

"Shh it's okay" Jungkook said hugging Lucas's head.

" I can't feel the baby Jungkook, where's my baby" Lucas paused rubbing his stomach harshly.

"I'm sorry baby" Jungkook said kissing Lucas's hair.

Lucas sobbed on Jungkook chest the harsh reality hitting him like a bus.

This was all his fault, he lost their baby he just had to be selfish, if only he had taken good care of his body none of this would have happened.

He ruined the chance of them seeing their baby and he is to blame.

" I'm sorry Jungkook, this all my fault" Lucas said in between sobs.

Jungkook held in his tears but the lump forming in his throat made it hard.

His Adam apple bobbing up and down trying to control himself.

"It's not your fault, don't stress about it please you need to rest" he said.

After Lucas had calmed down Jungkook sat down, they sat In silence for 15 minutes until Lucas spoke.

"I think we should break up"

And just like that Jungkook's life crumbled.