4• Not yet.

Jimin was more than ready to have his baby. He now entered his last month of pregnancy. He had to stay off his feet but he still insisted with carrying on with work. Even though hoseok repeatedly told him to take his maternity leave but he didn't listen.

"I'm really worried chim, you supposed to-"

"Stay off my feet I get it!" Jimin rolls his eyes already annoyed with being told what to do.

Ah the mood swings don't get him started with the mood swings. Just 3 months pregnant jimin's mood would completely tune in from happy to angry in a blink of an eye. 

Hoseok surrenders his hands already in the air not wanting to upset jimin any further.

"I'm sorry" jimin apologies, "I'm just really tired of y'all telling me what to do and not do I'm pregnant not made off glass".

"We just worry about you chim" hoseok moves to give him a hug careful not to put pressure.

"I understand, it's okay and I thank you for that" jimin smiles returning the hug.

They break off the hug and go back to work hoseok walking to his work station whilst jimin stays seated in his chair.

—————————————

Jimin groaned quietly as a minor contraction hit him hard through his abdomen. "Hey chim you okay" hoseok asked the heavily pregnant male.

"Mmh yeah just sore" he said even though hoseok knew what was going on he nodded and walked away but still keeping an eye for jimin who had a large grimace on his face whilst rubbing his sore back.

Having a job as a receptionist is definitely not the easiest thing especially if your 9 months pregnant. Although having a job that'd require standing would've been much harder but sitting in an uncomfortable chair all day with extra weight on your stomach was most definitely not the easiest.

"There's a meeting, you think you can manage?" Taehyung asks

Jimin groans knowing that he'd have to get up but nods and taehyung gives him a warm smile.

"We should get going" hoseok said walking to his desk.

The younger bracing himself for the fight of trying to stand up jimin pushes himself up using his left arm the other supporting his stomach, but his left arm twists slightly causing him to miss his landing on the chair. 

"Careful!" Hoseok runs up to catch jimin.

"Thanks hobi" he blushes as people looked at their direction since he caused such commotion.

"You gotta be more careful next time please minnie" Hoseok lightly scolds jimin. "I know 'm sorry" he whines feeling guilty for making hoseok worry so much.

Five minutes in which felt like five hours for jimin people were already in their seats "okay, that's everybody" their boss  Kim namjoon said looking around, everyone giving him approving nods "great let's start".

Jimin repositioned himself in his chair for the sixth time a small whine leaving his lips this pregnancy was really taking a toll on his body as much as he would hate to admit it. He really wanted this baby out.

Six minutes later an awful contraction hit him hard causing him to grab on the clipboard and wince. A few worried eyes landed on him as he repositioned himself for the seventh time

"Oh God…" he whispered softly but audibly enough to be heard.

"You ok?" Hoseok leaning in to whisper in his ear.

"Y-yeah" he mumbles subconsciously holding in his breath, "just a minor contraction" he sighs pouting as he rubs his belly from the aftermath of the contraction.

"They only fifteen minutes apart and usually last for about ten seconds, I still have time."

After their boss dismissed them with much help from hoseok jimin needed to use the bathroom asap so he speed walked (more like waddling) to the Bathroom, the male reached the toilet and sat down easier than standing because of his large stomach blocking his aim.

He got startled by a body contraction "oof" he closed his eyes grabbing hold of the toilet paper squeezing it hard.

"Chim?" Hoseok called out from outside the stall.

"Mmh" jimin muffled a faint sob and sighed in relief as the contraction subsided and stepped out the stall.

"Another contraction?" Jimin nodded "are you sure you don't wanna call it a day work ends at 5:30".

Jimin shook his head "they still fifteen minutes apart, I swear and my water hasn't broken yet I'm completely fine". Jimin gave him a reassuring smile as he dried his hands.

Thirteen minutes in hoseok heard a loud gasp followed by a "oh my god" hoseok rushed to his side taehyung following behind. 

"Breathe chim you need to breathe" hoseok said rubbing the younger boy's back.

"We can tell boss to give you a day off today"

"No, please I'm fine" he huffed in annoyance, letting go of his clutched freshly printed paper "ah shit, I ruined the documents" running a hand through his hair and walking back to the printing room.

"Hey jimin" jimin twirled around to see his boss standing in front of him and warm smile smile spread across his face showing his glowing dimple "you sure you don't want a head start of your maternity leave? Hoseok said you've been experiencing some contractions, don't want you to hurt yourself because of work"

"Thank you, but I'd like to get things done before I leave, I promise when it's time I'll go"

"Ok, but please don't put your job above your baby's health" with that he walk out the room.

He walked back to his desk and huffed clearly pissed at hoseok not trusting him when he said he was fine.

————————————

"Can't believe you made it till lunch" taehyung grins jimin just nods taking a bite off his sandwich. "how far long?"

Jimin just shrugged trying to avoid the question. They had gone from thirteen minutes to 5 minutes apart over the last 2 hours. He stayed silent knowing very well that if he'd told hoseok, hoseok would force him to go home because they made a deal that if his contractions passed 6 minutes before his water broke he'd go leave straight away. He didn't want to go just yet. Not yet. He still had time.

Jimin stood up to fetch some water due to hoseok's protests. He then went back to his seat just then he was hit with a full body contraction.

He subconsciously held in his breath really trying his best not to cry. "Are you okay" hoseok asks putting his sandwich down and moving closer to comfort jimin.

Jimin nodded but hoseok could see he wasn't ok  "m-minor contract-ah!" He let out a loud sob as he stood up and a loud pop! bursted through the room, he looked down his pants the pain still lingering only to see his pants wet and turned into a darker shade.

Just as he was about to speak he was hit with another full body contraction "oh God… ohh my god" he sobbed as Hosoek rushed to his side and started rubbing his shoulders and back.

"Ok, it's time let's go" hoseok instructed getting his stuff ready.

"Hoseokie i-im scared" jimin cried as Hosoek helped him move. "it's okay chim I got you shh I got you, you okay" hoseok continues rubbing soothing patterns on his back.

"You ready?" Jimin sniffles but nods "ok, I'll let taehyung and boss know that your water broke" he said shuffling jimin out the building and into his car.

"Let's go meet mini chim!"