21• Tender kisses [1]

-Jun chapter-

•••

Flashback

•Yesterday at the diner.

"Oh no you don't have to pay I can pay for myse-"

"Please I insist after all I'm the one who asked you"

"O-oh ok" Jimin blushed while pocketing his wallet.

If Jun wasn't so nervous he would have cooed.

After they had paid for everything, they gathered everything.

Jun opened the door for Jimin who bowed with a pink blush seeping across his face.

Jun would have found it absolutely adorable that is if he hadn't kept glaring at the brunette with big eyes.

Just something about him gave Jun the urge to protect Jimin with all had.

"Thank you for the coffee" Jimin started knocking over Jun's train of thought, that's when he noticed they where already outside.

"It was pleasure" Jun said sliding his hand around Jimin's waist as they walked to their cars.

"I'd like to do this again next time of care not only for coffee".

"Me too I'd like too".

"You free this Saturday?" Jun asked.

Jimin thought about this because who was going to look after Dae? He could ask Hoseok but he remembered hoseok telling him that he'll be at Daegu with Yoongi. Even so he could also ask Taehyung but yet he knew the younger wasn't available.

Leaving him with only one option. He could either ask Jungkook to look after Dae for him.

Nope their had to be another and better option than that he'd rather slam his tongue against the door than leave his his son with Jungkook.

He could turn down the offer but he really had a great time with Jun. He actually forgot how it felt to go out on a date and not worry about anything.

Minutes passed by with no reply from jimin, he's just staring at Jun bewildered, making Jun nervous for the reply which he thinks he knows he's probably not going to get…

"Jimin?" Jun called out.

Jimin looks fazed when jun knocked him out of his thoughts.

"Oh my gosh I'm so sorry I was thinking about who was going to look after Dae while I'm gone" Jimin said stuffing his hands into his pockets.

"It's okay if you're not available this Saturday we can it another time"

"No it's fine, don't worry about it I'll think of something"

Jun smiled "So this Saturday it is".

"Yes" Jimin smiled

And Jun could hear his heart pounding so hard. He thinks it may be early to say this but he really loves seeing Jimin smile.

"I guess we will keep in touch with each other then" Jun turns to walk away when he realizes he doesn't have Jimin number.

He curses under his breath he turns around instantly to find jimin standing in the same spot trying his best to stiffle his laughter.

"I-uh I forgot to ask for your number" Jun said scratching his neck nervously.

"It's okay we're only human" Jimin laughing slightly.

"May I have your number?"

"Yes you may" Jimin said smiling.

After exchanging their numbers they said their goodbyes and hopes for Saturday.

I. Am. So. Sorry. For. Being. Inactive. Writers block is my worst enemy.