23• Is it too late for me

*Not edited*

-Jungkook chapter-

••••

"I wrote down a list of all his favorite and his dislikes". Jimin said handing Jungkook a piece of paper.

"Mommy where are we?" A little voice came from behind.

Jimin span around to find dae standing behind him.

Jimin crouched down to Dae's level "Sweetie I told you to stay in the car"

"I was, but I got distracted and your phone switched off and I forgot your password". Dae said shoving his phone in his face.

Jimin smiled as he took his phone back from Dae and stood up to face Jungkook.

Jimin took a deep breath "Dae this is your appa".

Dae turned to look at Jungkook "Appa?" He said slowly trying to familiarize himself with the word as he looked at Jungkook with big doe eyes.

Jungkook didn't know how to react because it was like looking in a mirror.

He met Dae two times and this was the first time he'd seen him properly with no interruptions.

"Wow" Jungkook said softly crouching down

"Hey buddy" Jungkook said.

Dae looked at Jimin as if asking for permission to talk to Jungkook. Jimin looked at him with a smile and nodded.

What happened next shocked both Jimin and Jungkook.

Dae wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck pulling him in for a hug.

Jungkook was stunned as he looked up at jimin to find him also stunned looking at both of them with wide eyes.

Dae wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck pulling him in for a hug.

Jungkook was caught off guard by the sudden hug, he looked up at Jimin to find him looking at both of them with wide eyes.

Dae pulled away from the hug and looked at Jimin with a toothy grin.

"Mommy I have a Appa just like other kids!" Dae exclaimed.

Jimin felt a strong pang hit his heart that he gasped with his hand on his heart.

He never expected Dae to say something like that and yet he said it so innocently.

"Ok uhm" Jimin cleared his throat and gathered his composure.

"Mommy has to go" Jimin said crouching once again. "Be a good boy okay" he said trying his best not to cry "listen to your uhm appa okay", his voice squeaked as he was fumbling with Dae's shirt then moving to pet his hair.

"Ok" Jimin sighed and stood up to face Jungkook.

"Please call me if anything happens, I mean ANYTHING! call me"

"Sure, I will I promise" Jungkook said pulling on the strips on Dae's Spiderman bag.

"Ok I'm leaving now" Jimin said looking at Dae and picked him up to embrace him in a bone crashing hug.