5• oh boy

“It’s a boy!” the doctor exclaimed holding the small baby up in between jimin's  legs. Jimin sighs in relief and throws his head back into the pillows, his chest heaving up and down, sweat beaming on his forehead, palms sweaty and painful from clutching the bed railings too hard.

Little cries ring in jimin's ears as he peaks his head up and sees the nurses cleaning the baby up once they're done a nurse walks towards with the newborn in her arms  "congratulations" the nurse has a warm smile as she hands jimin the little baby and walks off.

"Hi baby" his tears coming into view "you finally here, I can't believe you finally here" he sobs.

The nurses finish cleaning up leaving jimin and a tiny chim. Just then the door flies open exposing hoseok and his blinding smile.

"Oh my nunus look at you two!" He squeals snapping a picture before jimin could protest. "I can't wait to spoil him rotten, oh yeah speaking of him what is the baby's name?"

"I was thinking of Dae hyun, Park Dae Hyun" jimin smiles fondly.

"Please I'm gonna die of cuteness overload because of you two" he pokes Dae hyun's little cheek and pinches jimin's cheek. "ow! Hyung" jimin whines

"Sorry" he laughs "couldn't help it, you must be tired chim do you wanna sleep while I look after Dae?"

Jimin was about to speak but a yawn beat him to it so he just nods his head "thank you hyung" he mumbled giving hoseok the baby and pulling the sheets over him.

After long nine months Dae is officially here and Jimin has a lot to learn and most importantly he has a wild journey to uncover. 

Little chim is here! :>