HOW IT STARTED

"Oh come on chim, please just this once then I'll leave you alone please"
Hosoek has been begging jimin to join him at a new club that just recently opened and he wanted to 'scope' the club but he didn't want to do it alone resulting him begging jimin for the past hour and honestly jimin isn't paying much attention to him because he was long done with the conversation

Jimin sighs pinching the bridge of his nose "hoseok I thought we've been over this I'm. Not. Going." He deadpans

"Dude I deadass know you lying, I know you've been secretly dreading to go to the club".

Jimin wouldn't lie because he's been dwelling to visit the club since it opened a week ago but jimin just didn't have the mindset to go.

"Ok ok I'll go with you, but on one condition" he says and hoseok's snaps his head with interest

"You have to help me clean out my fridge then go grocery shopping, deal"

Hoseok puts his hand on his chin making it look like he's thinking
"Ok whatever" he mutters out

"Great, then let's get ready then" hoseok hops off the stool and jumps for joy making jimin laugh "idiot" jimin says

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin was in the bathroom putting on his finishing touches to his makeup and hair, he exits the bathroom getting his phone out the charger just as he was about to text hoseok asking where he was he was startled by a honk assuming that being hoseok he grabs his keys and wallet taking one more look in the mirror he exits out the door

"Damnnn chim, didn't expect you to go all out looking like a fine ass meal" hoseok chimes making jimin blush

"Thanks Hobi, you don't look bad yourself"

Now let's get let's burn this stage" hoseok says with enthusiasm stepping on the clutch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hoseok pulls over into the parking lot and they both exit staring at the name which was written ten inches in bold letters flashing with bright neon lights. 

Once they've stepped foot into the club they were met with loud booming music, men walking around in only their underwear holding up drinks and serving them up.

Hoseok and Jimin both looked at each other with wide eyes and a ᵂᵒᵃʰ escaping their mouths.

Hoseok is the first to speak saying " I'm going to get a drink you coming" pointing at a bar

They both walk to the bar "hey, gorgeous, can I get you two anything" the bartender asks

"Do you have anything lightweight I really don't want to get drunk considering I have work tomorrow plus I don't want wake up with a bad hangover and smelling like alcohol" jimin asks scrunching his nose by the thought

"Oh come on chim, you haven't been out for a while take a shot" hoseok says offering him a shot already downing his, jimin looks at the shot doubtfully knowing very well he's gonna get drunk right away.

He sighs hopelessly "here goes nothing" downing it in one go already preparing himself for a long night ahead.

One shot becomes two and two becomes three and three becoming four and Jimin already drenched  with sweat from dancing and man did he have the whole club staring at him with lust.

But jimin was unfazed already lost in the music as he's swaying his hips sexually left right and centre also lifting his shirt in the process showing his glowing abs.

Hoseok too was lost… lost on the lap of a man with mint hair and pale skin straddling his hips and slowly just slowly grinding down on the mint haired's crouch

But jimin's 'dancing' didn't go unnoticed, not by Mr Jeon Jungkook himself and the bulge thats threatening to show since he's been staring at the latter since he started dancing.

(Jungkook's look for that night)

Since he was leaning against the rail in the V.I.P section and the angle giving him a perfect view of jimin.

He then saw jimin move to the bar (again) he decided to make his move walking with charisma approaching the latter with a smirk

"Hey, beautiful" he said looking at jimin who just gulped the whole drink in one go.

Jimin then turned his head to Jungkook looking at him from head to toe

Jimin might have been drunk but he still had the intellect to tell that the man standing in front of him was a Playboy.

But that didn't stop him from playing the boy just a little bit.

Jimin didn't say anything but instead he grabbed Jungkook by the arm and pulled him to the dance floor.

Jimin had his back against Jungkook's chest, he closed his eyes and started moving to the music and letting the beat take him away along with the man behind him.

Jimin ran his hand up and down Jungkook's thigh while the other pulling his neck so that Jungkook's groin was touching his ass as he was grinding back against him, his dick twitching as he felt Jungkook getting harder behind him.

Jungkook brought his lips to jimin's neck and his hands on jimin's hips and his hard dick pressing against jimin's ass. 

"You feel what you doing to me moving your ass around my dick? Hm" nipping jimin's skin on his neck, his hips moving to the beat of the song.

Jimin moaned pushing his ass even further against Jungkook his dick now throbbing for relief. Jimin could sense Jungkook losing himself by the way he was touching jimin's chest and kissing his way down to his back, most of the people even watching and some getting aroused by the sight in front of them.

But jimin on the other hand was just playing with the boy so he pulled away facing Jungkook who was now panting and his dick hard.

He moved closer to Jungkook tip toeing to Jungkook's ear and whispering "how about I  help you with your little situation down there" he said bringing his hand and cupping Jungkook's dick.

Jungkook let out a groan and Jimin pulled away and walking away from the boy swaying his hips as he was heading for the V.I.P rooms, it took Jungkook seconds to gather his thoughts seeing jimin walk into the room and rushing up to catch up with him.

And Jungkook would be lying if he didn't say he had the best night that day.