6• kindergarten.

5 years later 

Jimin got up early since it was dae's first day of kindergarten. He walked into the kitchen and started making his favorite breakfast. Eggs and bacon with a side of grapes and strawberries mixed together in a bowl and orange juice .  Dae has always been a big eater, he probably inherited it from Jungkook.

jimin moved out of hoseok's place and found a suitable apartment when Dae was a year old. He also managed to find a kindergarten and thankfully it was close to home.

Once he was done with the pancakes he moved on to make dae's lunch he grabbed the SpongeBob lunchbox and started preparing Dae's lunch. He made  him a ham and cheese sandwich, small bag of lays, wrapped some choc-chip cookies in foil and a juice box and packed them all in a SpongeBob themed lunch bag.

He walked into Dae's room and woke him up,  it was alway been a struggle waking up the five year old Jimin pulled the five year old out the bed and carried him to the bathroom with a face towel hanging on his shoulder and put Dae on a stool he wet the towel and washed Dae's face.

"I made you your favorite breakfast" jimin said closing the door with Dae in hand   

Dae snapped his head to jimin "nyum nyum?" He asked his voice laced with excitement. He referred his favorite breakfast as 'nyum nyum' because of how he'd always mumble 'nyum' Everytime he took a bit from his food.

Jimin nodded and dae shook off his hand and ran into the kitchen and climbed onto his chair grabbed his fork and munched down a small piece of the  pancake and small 'nyum' left his lips.

Jimin smiled seeing the five year old munching down on the eggs happily.
"You excited for today?"

"Mhm!" Dae hummed with his mouth full of eggs.

Jimin sat down and ate his eggs and toast with coffee in a huge mug grinning when Dae shoved 3 pieces of bacon into his mouth.

"Mommy is working a little late today so I don't think I can pick you up today"

"Whyy?" Dae whined swaying side to side in his chair.

"Because mommy has to work for you, but uncle Hobi will be there to pick you up though" he ruffles Dae's hair and peaked his pouty lips.

"Really! Uncle Hobi is going to pick me up?" He jumps in excitement at the mention of his favorite uncle.

"You really missed him didn't you?" Jimin smiles seeing upon how dae went back to shoving his face full of pancakes.

—————————————

After breakfast jimin and dae went back to the bathroom to brush their teeth. Jimin dressed Dae in simple white tee and tucked it in some black jeans and finding some shoes to go with the outfit. He found a pair of timberlands.

He messed around with Dae's hair finding a suitable hairstyle moving his bangs around, he then stood examining the final look he gave him a thumbs up and dae grinned.

Jimin sat dae in the living with cartoons while he went to his room to change.
He came out a few minutes finding dae singing along with one of the songs from SpongeBob he smiled and moved to the counter for his car keys.

"You ready buddy?" He asks with Dae's bag in his hands.

"Yeah!" He runs up to jimin sliding his arms into his bag. Jimin looks around making sure he's got everything.

"Keys, wallet, the stove is switched off, okay! We ready to then yeah" they both headed out and Jimin locking behind.

Jimin took Dae's hand as they walked towards the car, he buckled dae in the backseat and kissed his forehead and moved to the driver's seat and plopping down and starting the car. 

Jimin parked his car and stepped out to retrieve his five year old son they got out and walked hand in hand.

As soon as they reached the door to Dae's class jimin crouched down to meet Dae's eyes "you going to enjoy yourself" he peaked his cheek "you going to make friends" Dae nodded somehow sad to see his mommy on the edge of crying.

"Mommy no cry pwease" Dae pouted and cupped jimin's cheeks, they connected their foreheads Jimin closed his eyes trying with all his might not to breakdown.

"I'm not crying baby, I'm just so proud, my little baby's growing up so fast" jimin sniffled, he pulled back and peaked Dae's lips.

"Remember uncle Hobi is going to pick you up and maybe we could go out and get some pizza how's that sound".

Dae smiled and hugged jimin and Jimin returned the hugged tightly.

They pulled back when they heard someone clear up their voice jimin stood up and smiled.

"Hi" a woman greeted. Jimin greeted back and she looked down on Dae and smiled

"Oh hello what's your name? My name is Miss Lee"

"My name is Dae" he appeared to be shy.

"Cute" she averted her attention back to jimin "I'm their teacher and thank you for bringing your son today I will take it from here"

"Thank you, oh and I won't be picking him up today his uncle will be fetching him" he said

"Alright no problem" she said extending her hand out to Dae "come on let's go meet the rest of your classmates" Dae took her hand and waved goodbye to jimin, jimin waved back holding back his tears. Once Dae was out of sight he let out a Shakey sigh and ran his hand through his hair and walked to his car.

It was going to be long day and Jimin was about to see the worst of it.

LOVE. • ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें