WHY DECEMBER ACTUALLY SUCKS

Right, OK. Yeah. Christmas and Hanukkah and Kwanzaa (which isn't celebrated this year. . . *grunt*) and all that are totally fun because presents!

But, let's face it. December sucks.

You might be thinking, "What? No way! I love winter!" but have you ever considered snow?

SO HERE'S A LIST:

1. It's always too cold. 

First off, I live in Florida. And if I say it's cold HERE, then it is definetly cold everywhere, and you can't argue. I bet it's cold there, too. What, you live in Australia? Whatever. Winter's not there for you yet. Wait until June (? is that when winter is over there?) and you'll be all brr.

2. People forget that some people aren't Christian. 

Now, if you live in the US, you'll know that 74.5% of people are Christian *sigh* and most times, they forget that some people don't celebrate it. (Happy Late-ish Middle-of-Hanukkah to my Jewish readers.) For example, most schools name it "Christmas Break" instead of "Winter Break" and it's so annoying that I might slap someone.

3. Advertisments. 

...So, child, BUY THIS! Imagine you just flipping channels, and you find one, and then commercial!

You: "I can feel Jesus in my heart!"
Commercial: "JESUS WANTS YOU TO BU Y THIS"

Yeah, it gets scary. Ish.

~

HAPPY CHRISTMAS, HANUKKAH, AND KWANZAA AND HAPPY NON-RELIGIOUS ATHEIST HOEDOWN