Team SHLD: Lucas Cardinal

It is nighttime in the streets of Mantle. Roman Torchwick is doing another Dust heist at another Dust shop. Henchmen are carrying boxes of dusts and are pointing their guns at the civilians, who are tied up on the ground.

Roman: Alright, let's go people, let's make this quick! I don't want this to end up in a complete failure! Unlike last time...

Roman makes his way to the store owner.

Roman: You!

The store owner quickly raise both of his hands in fear.

Shopkeep: P-Please! H-Haven't you taken enough?

Roman: I've lost my last haul to some wannabe Huntress. So no, I haven't taken enough! Grab 'em all!

"Those who want be a hero, step right up so we can settle this already."

None of the civilians dared to stand up.

"That's what I thought."

Roman: Good work, boys! This is actually going pretty well.

A crashes through the window, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Well, looks like someone wants to play hero."

Roman: Get out there and keep 'em busy then.

"Got it, boss. This won't take long."

Several henchmen head out of the shop and starts looking for the person who threw the rock. After a short while, they didn't find anyone.

"Trying to scare us, huh?"

"All bark, but no bite."

"Some hero this guy turned out to--"

Suddenly, a smoke bomb drops in front of them. As the smoke bomb explodes, inside all of the smoke, the henchmen are being taken down one-by-one by this mysterious hero.

Roman: What in the...

Roman heads outside along with the other henchmen as they point their weapons at the smoke.

Roman: Alright, who is it this time?

"Get out of the smoke, punk!"

The hero emerges out of the smoke and faces Roman and his henchmen.