Chapter 5: Players and Pieces

(3RD POV)

The opening ends to a view of Professor Ozpin watching the students on his Scroll at the Beacon Cliffs overlooking the Emerald Forest when Glynda Goodwitch walks up behind him, holding her own tablet.

Glynda: The last pair has been formed, sir. 

Glynda taps the screen to show Ren. 

Glynda: Nora Valkyrie and Lie Ren. 

Glynda: Poor boy

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Glynda: Poor boy... I can't possibly imagine those two getting along. Still, he's probably better off than Miss Nikos.

The video changes to Pyrrha and Jaune Arc's trek through the woods.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ozpin: Mmmm...

Glynda: I don't care what his transcripts say. That Jaune fellow is not ready for this level of combat. 

Glynda deactivates the tablet, walking back a little. 

Glynda: I guess we'll find out soon enough. At their current pace, they should reach the temple within just a few minutes. 

Glynda turning back to Ozpin. 

Glynda: Speaking of which, what did you use as relics this year?

Ozpin: ......

Glynda: Professor Ozpin?

Ozpin doesn't answer, watching his tablet with a contemplating interest as it shows the footage of (Y/N) running around trying to find the hidden artifact, while saving everypair from grimms.

(Y/N POV)

It's been 3 hours and still haven't found that stupid artifact Uncle Oz, told me to find. All I've ever did is run around and save a bunch paired up pussies. Luckily, there's only a few of them, still haven't seen Ruby or Yang though.

*EXPLOSION*

(Y/N): Huh....

It came from afar. Then I heard a voice.

???: Help! Whoa-ah-ah-ah-ah! Why?! Pyrrha! He-e-e-elp! Pyrrha, this is not the relic! It's not! Do something!

(Y/N): Jaune.....