Special Chapter 9: Picture Perfect

It is a pleasant morning, all of the members of team RWBY and (Y/N) (L/N) are strolling along the streets in Argus.

Yang: Earpieces?

Blake: Well, we won't be able to do anything if we can't communicate.

Weiss: We have scrolls, why can't we just use those?

Ruby: So that we'll look cool! We'll be just like one of those guys in the action movies!

(Y/N): Saphron said, it's around here... But where? 

Blake: What's the store's name again?

(Y/N): *chuckles* I forgot.

Weiss: ... This is gonna take a while.

Yang: Come on! It's a store selling a bunch of tech stuff. It can't be that hard to find.

???: Excuse me!

A woman in her formal uniform approaches them.

(Y/N): Um... Yes?

Elise: (flashes her business card) Elise Savvie. Photographic Assistant. You guys don't happen to be Huntsmen and Huntresses, are you?

Ruby: Yes we are!

Yang: Can we help you with something?

Elise: Yes. We're photo shooting for a magazine just nearby, and.... (takes a look at each members of team RWBY) you four are just the models we need.

Weiss: Us?

(Y/N): What's it about?

Elise: Women's magazine. You know, fashion trends, healthy lifestyle, dating tips, sex advises, etcetera.

Suddenly, Weiss, Ruby and Blake starts blushing while Yang seems to be okay with it. (Y/N) on the other hand remained silent.

(Y/N): [Weiss... Ruby... Blake... Yang... Doing... Photo... Shoot...]

While he's daydreaming he receives a smack on the back of his head from Weiss' Myrtenaster's back handle.

Weiss: Thinking of something, you perv?

(Y/N): Ow... Sorry...

Elise: Hmm.... Sir, what's your sexual preference?

(Y/N): HUH?!

The members of team RWBY then begins to stare at him with a curious expression on their faces, making (Y/N) tremble and sweat profusely.

(Y/N): [I-I-Is she serious?!]

Weiss: [S-Sexual... Preference..?]

Blake: [I-I guess it's normal for him to have one....]

Ruby: [U-U-Uhhh... This is too much for me!]

Yang: [*giggles* I may already know what he wants.]

Elise: Hmm... I see...

(Y/N): Huh?

Elise: Sir, you'd be the perfect man to witness this photoshoot.

(Y/N) & RWB: HUH?!

Elise: Please, if you have the time, we'd be truly grateful for you to help us on this. If you're too busy, it's fine, we don't wanna force you.

Ruby: Oh! Well...

Blake: We... Actually have somewhere to be...

Ruby: Yeah, sorry, but really have to--