Volume 5 Chapter 4: Azazel

Nighttime. In the roof. Jeff and the (Y/N) look alike, are having a stand off as Jeff is panting and looks damaged.

Fake (Y/N): ...

Jeff: Tch...

Fake (Y/N): Jeffrey Woods?

Jeff: Yeah. That's me. 

Fake (Y/N): Salem wants you.

Jeff: Hmph...

Jeff's face starts forming.

Jeff:

Jeff: Tell her; to go fuck herself!

Fake (Y/N): Hmph. Very Well.

Jeff gets into fighting position, also is the Fake (Y/N) who's fighting position is almost as similar as (Y/N)'s but more calm.

Jeff: Tell me... Are you Salem's little pet?

Azazel: I'd like to think myself as her champion...... Azazel..... Yes.... I like that name.... The name rather sounds.... Celestial... Though I may be brought by Salem... Which makes me her own champion....

Jeff: You know what I hate? People with over-inflated ego!

Jeff starts running towards Azazel.

Azazel:

The two begins clashing blades, causing some visible purple and white colored shock-waves

The two begins clashing blades, causing some visible purple and white colored shock-waves. Azazel then kicks Jeff upward, sending Jeff up. Azazel then jumps up to Jeff, as Jeff throws his knife at Azazel, causing Azazel to deflect it. As Azazel deflected Jeff's knife, Jeff is no longer within his sight. Jeff kicks Azazel from behind, sending Azazel to crash on someone's attic.

Azazel: Hmm... She may be right...

Jeff, in the blink of an eye, appears in front of Azazel, causing Azazel to barely block Jeff's knife as it creates a shock-wave, breaking the roof of the attic.

Jeff: Is this all Salem's champion has got?

Azazel: You'll find out soon.

Azazel punches Jeff's gut, grabs his knife-hand as he begins to swing Jeff around then lets go, sending Jeff to fly away again. Jeff lands on the nearest building then uses it to propel himself over to Azazel. Azazel then forms both of hims hands with spirit blades. As Jeff lands back, the two begins clashing blades again. During their bout, Azazel was able to scratch Jeff's hood, making the two of them stop as Jeff walks back a bit.