Volume 3 Chapter 2: It's Brawl in the Family

After Team JNPR's and Team SSSN's fight, (Y/N) decides to go up to Ozpin's office and ask for some details about his opponent. As the elevator opens up, he gets inside the office and no one is to be seen. (Y/N) walks to Ozpin's desk and sighs as he turns around to the Apple, that is displayed on the table between the elevators.

 (Y/N) walks to Ozpin's desk and sighs as he turns around to the Apple, that is displayed on the table between the elevators

(Y/N): (slowly approaching) So..... Just you and me again..... (stops in the middle of the room) I wonder what "crazy visions" you have in store for me to see.

Summer: It can probably tell you its past.

Summer is seen to be beside (Y/N).

(Y/N): (frightened) OH MY GOD!

Summer: *giggles* Sorry. Did I scare you?

(Y/N): (sarcastic) BARELY!

Summer giggles in response as (Y/N) calms down. The two focuses back on the Apple.

(Y/N): What do you mean its past?

Summer: It's just a hunch. Who knows? I mean it did give you some of its energy....

(Y/N): I guess... (sighs as they both walk over to the Apple) Let's do this then...

Summer: How do you do this then?

(Y/N): When I touch it; it seems to have a reaction to it.

Summer: You think it'll work again?

(Y/N): Only one way to find out...

As (Y/N) touches the Apple, both the Apple and his eyes starts to glow again...

Summer: (Y/N)!

Summer, worryingly grabs (Y/N)'s hand, making her eyes glow as well....

================================================================================

(Y/N) lets go of the Apple as Summer is still holding onto (Y/N).