Chapter 0.5: Go Crazy!

Morning

(Y/N) is slowly walking along the apocalyptic-streets, abandoned cars and slanted buildings around him. (Y/N) is looking down with his hands inside his pockets.

He then comes across a horde of infecteds in front of him as he looks up to see it. The horde notices (Y/N) as they let out a huge roar then starts running towards him.

As he is walking, (Y/N) extends his right hand to the side as he begins to channel electricity onto it. He then swings his right hand to the left, unleashing a huge wave of electricity, causing all of the infecteds to be electrified before their heads starts blowing up, as (Y/N) walks past them.

After several hours of (Y/N) walking alone in the streets, whilst looking down, a gunshot is fired towards near his left side as he stops walking without even flinching.

An army of bandits, with rifles pointed at him, approaches behind as (Y/N) doesn't even bother to look behind.

Bandit: Look who we have here!

Bandit 2: I heard you killed three of our boys!

(Y/N): Took you long enough to find out. Bunch of idiots.

Bandit 2: What'd you say?!

Bandit 3: Best choose your words carefully kid! 'Cause we've got a couple of guys here behind you, ready to fire. All pointed at your pretty little--

(Y/N): 10.

Bandit: Huh?!

(Y/N): You've got 10 seconds to run.

Bandit 4: Grr... You've got some guts, to scare us like that! Not like that we are!

Bandit Leader: Yeah. So how about, we count to 10, so that you'd give all your stuff for us. Then we'll kill ya. Or maybe you want us to kill ya first!

The bandits started laughing.

(Y/N) sighs as he turns around and face them.

(Y/N): Fine.

The bandits all look confused.

(Y/N): Shoot me.

The Bandit Leader grits his teeth out of irritation before he starts smirking.

Bandit Leader: You heard him boys! FIRE AWAY!

Everyone starts shooting at (Y/N) as he just stands there taking the hit, with every bullet, passing through him to him, hitting his arms, legs, neck, head, every parts of his body.

Bandit Leader: Stupid kid. ALRIGHT! THAT'S ENOUGH!

Everyone stops firing as their expressions turns into dismay upon seeing a bloody (Y/N) still standing.

Bandit Leader: What the fuck?!

(Y/N): What's wrong? All out of ammo?

Bandit Leader: ..!

(Y/N)'s wounds starts to heal, making every bandit to step back.

(Y/N) stretches his neck a little before he starts slowly approaching the scared army of bandits.

(Y/N): Now I believe, it is already past 10.

Bandit Leader: K-K-KILL HIM! KILL HIM!

The bandits starts shooting as (Y/N) dashes to one of the bandits with lightning speed, surprising the bandit.

(Y/N): You brought this on yourselves.

(Y/N) jams his right hand through the bandit's chest, pulling out his beating heart. He then crumples the heart, causing it to explode blood.