Volume 2 Chapter 3: Android?!

The opening ends to Weiss patiently waiting out the minute left on her holographic clock displayed from her desk in the classroom of Professor Peter Port, whose dialogue is merely background nonsense.

Jaune slides up next to Weiss.

Jaune: So, Weiss, y'know, uh, I-I was thinking after this, maybe we could go grab a bite to eat? Turns to the teacher for a second, then turns back around. 

Jaune: And, uh um, I-I've got two tickets to that new Spruce Willis movie, if you wanna make the trip to Vale. I hear it's awesome. (Pauses as his words have no effect.) Aaaand maybe after that, we could study together? I mean, you're smart and I'm, uh... Y'know.

Finally, the clock in front of Weiss gives a shrill beep as it changes from 3:59 to 4:00, and she dismisses it with a wave of her hand, as (Y/N) yells in the background.

(Y/N): (stands up) YEEESSS! (notices everyone is staring at him, as he sits back down) Ahem...

Port: A-Anyway, the stunning conclusion to this story will have to wait. Until next time!

Jaune: (Watching Weiss as she packs up her Scroll.) Weiss? Did you hear me?

Weiss: (Not even looking at Jaune as she walks away.) No, no, no, yes.

Upon hearing this, Jaune groans and does a faceplant into his desk.

As the rest of Team RWBY walks out of class behind him, (Y/N) ruffles Jaune's hair without even looking. 

(Y/N): You'll get your chance.

As all of the students got out of the room, Sun & Neptune,out of nowhere approaches (Y/N), scaring him by surprise.

Sun: (grabs Y/N's shoulder) Hey (Y-

(Y/N): GAH! JESUS!

Neptune: Woah! Too much coffee?

(Y/N): Where the hell did you guys come from?!

Sun: So, what're your plans?

(Y/N): (Yeah, sure, ignore my question.) Well...

================================================================================

Switch to Team RWBY preparing themselves for the investigation, revealing their new outfits.