Volume 6 Chapter 1: Argus Limited

Adam is sitting on the throne rubbing his chin, with a bunch of dead White Fang Grunts lying before him.

Adam: The Belladonna girl... Blake...

He stands up from his seat before he grits his teeth and lets out a loud yell of rage, but before he could he is stopped by a girl's voice. 

???: Yes, before you lose your cool, can I ask you a question?

Adam: What?! Who's there?!

He stated as he readies his sword. He sees a girl walking through the entrance of the throne room, happily approaching the angered faunus.

???: My, I must say, this place is very unique! I say that because red is my favorite color. As you can see for yourself.

Adam: (tightening his grip on his sword) Get. Out. Of. My. Throne room.

???: Now, now. I just came here to ask a ques--

Adam cuts her off mid-sentence by dashing towards her with incredible speed as he slashes her with his semblance. He then notice that the girl in front of him was now replaced by black ashes as it floats down on the ground.

???: Temper, temper, Mr. Taurus~

Adam turns around and sees the girl, with trails of black smoke behind her back, sitting down on his throne.

Adam: What the--

Erika: Not gonna lie, that was an impressive move. *giggles* Maybe I'll use it someday.

Adam: Who are--

Erika: Uh uh uh~ Adam. I'll be taking my leave if you answer my question.

Adam: How do you know my--

Erika: *scoffs* Listen, Adam, it's mostly obvious that you're still pissed off to this "Blake Belladonna"... Who ever that person is. But I'm in a bit of a hurry, and I don't want to find another one to answer it for me.

Adam: What if I don't answer?

Erika: *giggles* Physically speaking, you don't have to.

Adam: What?!

Erika: Now tell me: What is the name of this world?

Adam just stands in silence.

Adam: [Is she serious?]

Erika: I'm very serious, Adam.

Adam is surprised by her response.

Erika: Now, I'm gonna ask again... What is the name of this world?

Adam just stands in his place in silence, yet again.