Special Chapter 4: Nurse RWBY

In Mistral, (Y/N) is seen to be lying in bed as all of the members of team RWBY are inside, watching the doctor packing. Oscar Pine, who is currently letting Ozpin take over, is sitting on a chair next to (Y/N).

Ruby: Is he gonna be okay, doc?

Doctor: Normally, a person in this state, is supposed to be in a coma, but... Luckily, for him, he's going to be fine. He just needs to stay in bed for..... Maybe 4 or 5 days.

(Y/N): (sarcastic) Great... I won't be able see the wonders of Mistral.

Weiss: (Y/N)!

Doctor: I don't know what it is you did, Mr. (L/N). But, whatever it is, I'd suggest that you would do it carefully, and not to push yourself.

(Y/N): ...

Doctor: Well, that'll be all for me... If anything happens to your friend, (hands over his business card to Yang) here's my card. Get well kid!

The doctor pats (Y/N)'s shoulder, only for (Y/N) to groan in pain as the doctor realizes it then quickly leaves.

(Y/N): *groans* Way to take care of your patient, Doc....

Blake: How're you feeling, (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Still sore, but I'll manage.

Yang: Not very uplifting, (Y/N).

Weiss: Seriously though, what happened to you? Your eyes, those white auras around you, and those movements!

Ozpin: May you girls give us some privacy? I would like to ask (Y/N) a few questions.

After the team shares a worried expression on each other, they decided to leave the room.

(Y/N): Before you start.... Why a kid?

Oscar: (mentally) Hey!

Ozpin: It was not my decision, (Y/N). My soul only merges to those whom their personalities are similar to mine.

(Y/N): I see...

Ozpin: Now... Do you remember anything that has happened last night?

(Y/N): I remember everything, that had happened last night.

Ozpin: Impressive.... For someone who is able to use the power of the silver-eyes for the first time.... It truly is remarkable...

(Y/N): It wasn't my first.

Ozpin: What?! You've used it before?!

(Y/N): W-Well... Back then I didn't have full control over it... Jeff said: My eyes turned silver when we were fighting someone... But I couldn't remember any of it.

Ozpin: .... Last night... Did you have full control over this power?

(Y/N): Barely.... My body just kept moving on its own.... I could barely speak or think. It even hurts if I try to control it...

Ozpin: ... Silver-eyes are supposed to take down Grimms with one look, but yours.... It had a different effect on you.... Your eyes aren't even silver... But they can turn into..... How did you manage to get it?

(Y/N): The Apple.

They turn to the glowing Apple on the desk, near them.

Ozpin: The Apple.... It sure does take a liking to you.

(Y/N): Tell me about it.... It keeps giving me energy...

Ozpin: *sighs* .... It truly is remarkable... Even I don't know what the Apple is capable of.... Rather... Why did it chose you?