Prologue

(Y/N's POV)

3 years since the breakout, I can barely remember what happened back then, all I know is that son of a bitch, Mercer, turned me into this "thing".

I start to light a little spark on my right hand.

I'll never forget that day.

(Flashback)

Before even the infected started to gobble me up, I saw him.

Walks right next to his little 'pet'. As Mercer commanded the infected to stop, I was just laying there, gasping for breath, it hurts just to even mumble.

(Y/N) - M.......M..... Mer....... cer.......

Alex Mercer - Huh, and here I thought everyone was extinct. I guess you were the one my little pets is trying to hunt, and here I thought they were just going crazy.

(Y/N) - *gasp*..........*gasp*.......

Alex Mercer - (Y/N) fucking (L/N), you look just like your father. Let's see if you also think like him, yeah? What do you say? Work for me, and will make this world a better place.

(Y/N) - ff........u.......ck........y........ou......

Alex Mercer - I see you're also stubborn like your mother. *sigh*

(Y/N) - ..........*gasp*.......

Alex Mercer - Eat him, and make sure you don't choke.

As Mercer jumped away, the infected started to approach me, slowly. Before the infected starts to eat me, the utility pole fell and knocked the infected out, while the wires got into my neck and electrocuted me, not to mention there was also a bio hazard waste barrel beside me, making the place explode.

 Before the infected starts to eat me, the utility pole fell and knocked the infected out, while the wires got into my neck and electrocuted me, not to mention there was also a bio hazard waste barrel beside me, making the place explode

Alex turned back and looked.

Alex Mercer - What the fuck?

After the explosion, he went back to look, just to see if I was still there.