Chapter 2: The Shining Beacon

(Y/N POV)

(Music playing in my MP3)

I'm looking outside the glass wall,inside the ship, worrying about Mercer. What if he's not here? What if he got transported into another world? Wherever he is, that asshole is going to pay for what he did. Then all of a sudden, an image of my sister popped up in my head.

 Then all of a sudden, an image of my sister popped up in my head

(Y/N): *whispers*God..........Fucking.........Dammit.

I said to myself as I try to hold back my tears.

As the ship dock at the entrance of the school, the guy or as we call him 'Vomit Boy' emerges and goes over to the nearest trash can, hunching over it as he loses his lunch.  

I walked over to him, and patted his back

(Y/N): You....... OK there buddy?

Vomit Boy: Yeah..... just a...... slight sickness is all.

(Y/N): Looks like it's more than a slight sickness to me.

Vomit Boy: Motion sickness is a much more common problem than people let on!

Jaune: A-Anyways. The name's Jaune Arc! Short, sweet, rolls off the tongue - ladies love it!

(Y/N): I-I wouldn't be so sure, "Vomit Boy".

I then pointed at the girls giggling at Jaune.

Jaune sighs, dejectedly

Jaune: There goes my first impression.

(Y/N): *chuckles*It's alright buddy, I'm here for ya.

I said as I begin to pat Jaune's back again.

(Y/N): Anyways. Name's (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N).

(Time skip)

Me and Jaune walk out of the ship and head down the paved path to the front of the school. As we take in the entirety of Beacon Academy.