Volume 7 Chapter 11: Mirror Mirror, Tell Me Something

Jeffrey is on the rooftop, face to face with Azazel while talking to (Y/N) on his scroll.

(Y/N): (through the scroll) "Right... I didn't really kill the last time."

Jeff: Seems like it.

(Y/N): "Look, just stall him. I'm coming your way."

Jeff: No! Get the civilians out of here first. I'll deal with this guy. We start the fight now, people will die from casualties... Even the people who haven't lost their mind yet.

(Y/N): "It's gonna take some time, Jeff!"

Jeff: That's fine. I got unfinished business with this asshole, anyway. I'll let you know if I killed him.

(Y/N): "... Stay alive then."

Jeff: You too.

Jeff hangs up the scroll.

Azazel: Where is (Y/N)?

Jeff: As I've said: You and I have unfinished business

Azazel: My business is with (Y/N).

Jeff: Yeah? Well you gotta get through me first, asshole.

Azazel: ... Very well. I'll kill you first then!

================================================================================

Watts is walking through one of the Colosseum's hallways. Supplies and ladders are still lining the walls, and there are cables hanging from the ceiling. He reaches the arena and looks around.

Watts: Hmm... This will certainly do the trick. Although I wouldn't exactly call it finished.

Suddenly, metal doors slam shut on all entrances into the arena, and Ironwood's voice echoes throughout the Colosseum.

Ironwood: Arthur Watts...

The arena lights and the light inside the commentator's booth turn on, and Watts looks over his shoulder at the booth, where Ironwood is holding a microphone.

Ironwood: Welcome.

Watts walks across the arena floor, toward the booth, staring up at him.

Watts: It wasn't finished... it was bait.

Ironwood tosses aside the microphone and leaps out of the booth, landing on the arena floor in a kneel. He stands up.

Watts: You know, James, this place has always been a technological marvel.

Watts tosses his bag out of the arena, and the two approach each other.

Watts: Truly. Even before you went and, uh, did all this.